We are this close to 2-0.... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
2 INCORRECT calls by refs.

That's it.

Sure we could have done other things that we didn't, but the
fact remains we are 2 COMPLETELY WRONG calls from 2-0.

Robertsons call was so uncatchable it wasn't even funny.
In fact, Carr had zero intentions of it being complete, he was
strictly hoping for the bail out.

Cut to today, a late 3rd down stop is ruined by another WRONG call.
OBJ CLEARLY initiates contact, by swatting down on Moore, who wasn't even touching him. PI Moore, bailed out, drive continues.

This sounds like sour grapes, but it is what it is.

They were the WRONG call, and we are 0-2 instead of 2-0.

Dude, go away

raider fans and giants fans can find calls that were missed on them as well

I am so tired of seeing these threads

I saw a lot of calls, over the head uncatchable passes, but zebras called pass interference.

2 INCORRECT calls by refs.

That's it.

Sure we could have done other things that we didn't, but the
fact remains we are 2 COMPLETELY WRONG calls from 2-0.

Robertsons call was so uncatchable it wasn't even funny.
In fact, Carr had zero intentions of it being complete, he was
strictly hoping for the bail out.

Cut to today, a late 3rd down stop is ruined by another WRONG call.
OBJ CLEARLY initiates contact, by swatting down on Moore, who wasn't even touching him. PI Moore, bailed out, drive continues.

This sounds like sour grapes, but it is what it is.

They were the WRONG call, and we are 0-2 instead of 2-0.

Just so you know I accidentally red thumbed you on this post but I couldn't agree with you more on your point. It wasn't AS obvious today although OBJ does get away with a lot but last week the call against Robertson was one of the worst I've ever seen. It totally changed the outcome of the game.

We are a few plays away from 2-0. Missed FG's in game one, defensive let down in game one. Blocked FG in game 2, missed INT/ pass breakup in game 2. Just a few plays go the other way and we are 2-0. We are very close to putting it together.

We are a few plays away from 2-0. Missed FG's in game one, defensive let down in game one. Blocked FG in game 2, missed INT/ pass breakup in game 2. Just a few plays go the other way and we are 2-0. We are very close to putting it together.

Yep. 25 teams should be 2-0 right now

The teams that are 2-0 are a few plays away from being 0-2. We don't make plays when we need to. Every team has calls go for and against them. There are many bad calls that aren't highlighted on tv yet just as costly. We got 3 turnovers and lost. Without those 3 turnovers we may have lost by 20. We had zero running game and terrible pass protection. We are not the 1967 Packers with a few bad calls causing us to lose. We are a bottom 5 in the league team that hopefully will improve as the year progresses.

We are 0-2 because we are a poor team. Even if the calls were bogus we shouldn't have kept it that close in any of the games. Awful teams find a way to lose, and each week we get better at it.

We stink dude.

Those telling me to stop, or go away......too bad.

I'm not.

2014, 2015, etc have NO reference on 2016.

2007 and 2008 didn't shape 2009.

Teams change every year.

And my point is we are this close.

While a loss is a loss, there are definitely different types of losses.

You can play well enough to win if a kick goes a few feet to the right.

Or you can play well enough where 1 perfectly timed bad call causes the loss.

OR you can lose yardage, lose first down, lose in the trenches....and that's a different kind of loss.

We really are the good kind, where despite multiple crucial injuries we are just that close.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom