We are what our record says we are (1 Viewer)

Stop kidding yourselves with dreams of playoffs. We "Aint there yet! This season is like riding a roller coaster, up, down, up, down.

Well, there's one more window left open next year.

We should be able to infuse a lot of talent into the team this offseason as well. I should be more mad than I am, but I'm just kind of not.

We all knew the "ok, let's win 5 straight" plan was a pipe dream deep inside anyway. It was just a matter of what week the clock stopped.

No doubt. For me it was tempering expectations for this year. I think next year looks brighter than this year going in. This seemed destined to be a 7-9 to 8-8 team from the opening game against Oakland. We are the team capable of beating anyone in the league and capable of losing to any team in the league.

Well, there's one more window left open next year.

We should be able to infuse a lot of talent into the team this offseason as well. I should be more mad than I am, but I'm just kind of not.

We all knew the "ok, let's win 5 straight" plan was a pipe dream deep inside anyway. It was just a matter of what week the clock stopped.

Wait til next year.

No doubt. For me it was tempering expectations for this year. I think next year looks brighter than this year going in. This seemed destined to be a 7-9 to 8-8 team from the opening game against Oakland. We are the team capable of beating anyone in the league and capable of losing to any team in the league.

Yes, but the analysis has to go deeper if you have any HOPE of improving the team. You have to ask the question WHY. WHY is this team consistently mediocre?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom