We can only lose 2 more games. (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think 10-6 gets in playoffs. 3-1 and 3-1 over last 2 quarters and we should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't buy it. Last wildcard with be 9-7. Watch.

Yeah there is a HUGE bunching of teams in the 3-5 to 5-3 range. The North might be won with 7 wins, the East wont end with all teams with winning records because they have to play each other, so either it balances or the bottom teams fall off.

This feels like a year where 10 wins might earn a bye.

Way too early to tell.
7-9 could do it, who knows.

9-7 sure does look like the second wild card spot, especially with Green Bay looking so vulnerable

What I think we could end up with is a split of the next two games, then take care of domefield advantage against detroit and los angeles, then somehow win 3 of those last 4 against tampa twice, and arizona and atlanta road games (probably would need to beat tampa twice)

Don't buy it. Last wildcard with be 9-7. Watch.

I don't see a wild a wild card coming out of the South, but that would be nice to have that opportunity. We will most likely need to win the division.

Ain't it great to even be talking playoffs 8 games in. We was done and buried at 0-3.

It just feels good! WHO Dat!!!

These are the teams in the wildcard hunt right now

Giants 5-3
Lions 5-4
Redskins 4-3-1
Eagles 4-4
Packers 4-4

The division leaders are Cowboys, Seahawks, Falcons, and Minnesota. Minnesota could collapse and the Lions win the division, but the Saints will have to beat out a lot teams to get a wild card. I agree 10-6 is probably the magic number.

Giants 5-3

Lions 5-4

Redskins 4-3-1

Eagles 4-4

Packers 4-4

The Saints will have to beat out all but 1 of these teams to make the playoffs.

We lose tie breaker to the Giants too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see a wild a wild card coming out of the South, but that would be nice to have that opportunity. We will most likely need to win the division.

Well looking at it I could be wrong. Minn or GB will win that division, probably GB. Detroit looks to be anywhere between an 8-8 and 10-6 team, and Minn needs to fix their issues to be considered a real threat. In the East the Giants schedule seems like 9-7 or 10-6. We really need to beat Detroit when we get to that game.

Giants 5-3
Lions 5-4
Redskins 4-3-1
Eagles 4-4
Packers 4-4

The Saints will have to beat out all but 1 of these teams to make the playoffs.

Skins will only finish with 7 maybe 8 wins. Lions and Giants look to be the biggest threat. Minn is not even an average team right now. Them and GB have a lot to fix or they'll be looking up at the lions soon.

We are about to finish off the season the same way we started 2009. 13 - 0.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom