We claimed QB Joe Callahan from the Packers (just cut Thursday) (1 Viewer)

Yes, those were old comments when he first made the roster in GB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

people act like, since he isn't going to help us now, what a waste.. Seriously, Grayson wasn't even close to making feel comfortable post Brees, which isn't far away.

He's an academic all american as well. smart, elusive still looking for the throw, and able to pull stuff out of nowhere, when looks broken. Grayson made me miss Griffin, this clips actually look like maybe promising.

a bit unrelated...

Austin Allen is my favorite QB prospect for our future.

I would LOVE to sign him to take over for our future. he's got everything

No doubt the level of competition he faced in college was poor, but he can make all the throws. The receivers had to adjust frequently, so the accuracy isn't quite there yet. It's easy to see the potential.

I think Grayson is done. Preseason was unimpressive.

Neither was Carson Wentz's.

If this guy is around for longer than a couple of weeks, I'm pretty sure Grayson will be a goner. No need to hold onto 4 QBs.

Watched some more of him. NFL progressions going to be what he needs to work on. In college he locked on to his pre snap guy and if not there turned it into back yard football with his ability to improvise. Really intrigued though. Throws the ball like a baseball. Able to throw with weird foot settings and awkward launch points cause he uses his upper body more then a traditional throwing motion. Got Gabbert like athletism 'not an bad thing' Excellent developmental QB

All the measurables I can find are his height and weight, 6'1 225. With his height, it's a good thing he can roll out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom