We claimed QB Joe Callahan from the Packers (just cut Thursday) (1 Viewer)

Great leader, active in his community, high completion percentage, a lot of yards through the air, and makes those around him better......:scratch:

Remind us of anyone?

this move make no sense at all

The personnel moves we've made recently have been on the ball for the large majority. I mean, BW Webb, John Kuhn, Sterling Moore, etc.

I knew jack and squat about this Callahan before now. Apparently a number of Packers fans really liked him. He impressed Aaron Rodgers with his tenacity and how he's picked things up so far through training camp and preseason. And McCarty might not be stoked they've lost him.

Just because it doesn't make sense, doesn't necessarily mean that's a bad thing.

I remember this guy from last preseason. He looked good.
I remember thinking that the Packers were lucky b/c they had two good backups. I think this is a good signing. From what I've read, the Packers were hoping they could sneak him onto their practice squad. They really wanted to keep him.
Oh well, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

The Packers are losing their minds.
And we're reaping all the benefits!

Attachments

• 4ry2AmdPbkd9Ue59zFwrNxgPMSUY5W9rxHAh82K1wmjlzbYK-LkPASCSILw=-w400-h215.jpg
    4ry2AmdPbkd9Ue59zFwrNxgPMSUY5W9rxHAh82K1wmjlzbYK-LkPASCSILw=-w400-h215.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 77
Hmm, to claim a guy and have him on the active roster as a 3rd QB shows how much we must like him. Also shows how far Grayson must've fallen out of favor. There's something very Tony Romo about Callahan's game. Maybe this dude can be Sean Payton's next UDFA QB project.

Harry_Callahan.JPG

I heard he's a young gunslinger.

"Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here. "

"Who'se we sucka?"

"Smith and Wesson... and me."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom