We could EASILY be 10-0 by the time we play the Pats (1 Viewer)

Why does everyone think atlanta will be a tough game. yeah they have a good offense. But thier defense hase not face a REAL offense. And last night the Bears should have won that game. They just do not have a good offense right know and they have no Middle linebacker. I have a feeling Miami will be a tougher game than the Falcons. The falcons running game is not as good as the G-mens, and the defense is no where near as good as the Giants. Just my humble opinion.

Please DO NOT predict games before they even occur. You're going to get yourself in trouble. There's a reason they say, "And that's why they play the game."

o_rly.jpg

Its too early and "on any given Sunday" but would we play our starters if we were 15-0 going into the Falcon's Game?
I think you mean the Panthers, unless you expect us to play a few extra midweek games before our 13th game of the season against Atlanta in the Georgia Dome.

Why does everyone think atlanta will be a tough game. yeah they have a good offense. But thier defense hase not face a REAL offense. And last night the Bears should have won that game. They just do not have a good offense right know and they have no Middle linebacker. I have a feeling Miami will be a tougher game than the Falcons. The falcons running game is not as good as the G-mens, and the defense is no where near as good as the Giants. Just my humble opinion.
Because you always want to give a division rival more credit than they're due before you play them. We used to punch the Niners in the face more often than they liked when we were just getting our feet under ourselves as winners.

We'll split with Atlanta, and lose at least another one. Maybe the Patriots. I'd love 16-0, but I'll be pretty tickled with 14-2 also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom