We could EASILY be 10-0 by the time we play the Pats (1 Viewer)

The players need to do that, we don't. We're supposed to be fans, ie fanatical. :)

I'm dreaming of a 10-0 start. The only problem is that I wouldn't want us to go 10-0 and then falter down the stretch. We need to be HOT at the end of the season.

I'm almost hoping for a TIGHT divisional race so we have to play EVERY game and take no rests (besides the bye week in the playoffs). That way we stay sharp for the playoffs. And hopefully hot.

I'm not worried about the middle of the season games, I'm worried about the last 3 or 4 games (and of course making the playoffs).

Exactly. We aren't playing in these games. Enjoy being a fan guys.

You know, Mike Martz is the one who really did me in on the Rams. Didn't have any problems with them during the Mora/Dome Patrol days, but Azhair Hakim, Leonard Little, Mike Martz, just obnoxious as hell :mad:

Haslett getting that win against us was just salt in the wound

Edit - Oh and freaking Grant Wistrom. Hated that dude. So overrated

Mike Martz thinks he knows it all, and is the smartest offensive-minded person to ever coach in the NFL. He is one guy I have no respect for.

Not to bring back unpleasant memories, but back when Ricky Williams was our no 1 RB, and Martz was the Rams head coach, the Saints were playing the Rams in St. Louis, and the Rams were leading 24-6 at halftime. Kurt Warner had passed all over the Saints. All Martz had to do was run the ball in the second half to preserve the lead, especially since the Saints were playing 5 and 6 DBs. But no! He had to continue passing. To make a long story short, the Saints had 3 INTs in the half, and the game wound up being tied 31-31 at the end of regulation. The Saints kicked a field goal in overtime, and won 34-31, all because Martz was a genius.

Dolphins - Should win
Falcons - Tough, but win
Panthers - Win
Rams - Win lol
Bucs - Win :hihi:

10-0!

just thought i'd point that out

While these games seem like easy wins, and we should win them; just remember on any given Sunday anyone can win in the NFL. {See Raiders vs Eagles}

the miami game is the one that worries me the most actually. They are the only team that plays the wildcat well and philly playing it badly against us almost worked for about a quarter.....

i guess the flip side of that is for miami we know its coming and can practice it.

Someone asked gg if he was worried about the wildcat, and he didn't give a straight answer. I don't think anyone has solved the Miami version yet. Your defense can't beat it, so that leaves the offense. To beat them, we'll have to score fast and often, and stop them 2-3 times. I think it's possible, but it will be a tough, brutal game.

the miami game is the one that worries me the most actually. They are the only team that plays the wildcat well and philly playing it badly against us almost worked for about a quarter.....

i guess the flip side of that is for miami we know its coming and can practice it.

Not only the wildcat, but with Henne in instead of Pennington they can now really hurt you with the deep ball if you focus to much on the run. We just need to jump on them early and make them one dimensional like we've done in every game this year so far.

10-0 is a very real possibility and very doable! It's not luck that we've beaten good teams this year! We have a defense that plays well and helps keep things in check, where as last year teams could take advantage of us! The offense has been helped bye the emergence of a top rushing Rb's, what are they now 2-3rd ranked rushing? As long as every one stays healthy, the sky's the limit with this team! One thing though, It's a hell of a nice Ride!

Go Saints! Who Dat? Who Dat Gonna beat Dem Saints?

Oh and freaking Grant Wistrom. Hated that dude. So overrated
You're not alone. Just last week on the radio up here Seahawks fans were complaining that they spent about $1 million / good play he made while with them.

I am scared by the Rams.

Look what we gave them in 2007.

It's those teams that scare me the worst.
The funny thing is in 2007 they were coming off the bye winless, and this year we face them coming off a bye and it looks like they'll be winless again.

We will lose some games but someone pointed out we are putting up almost identical numbers as the 07 Pats. Allowing almost the same points defensively and scoring as much if not more.

Its too early and "on any given Sunday" but would we play our starters if we were 15-0 going into the Falcon's Game?

I think we would have too, for the fan's sake, can you hear the Falcon fans talking if we rested our starters in the hypothetical situation.

Back to reality: I hope GW gets the D prepared well for the WC.

Its too early and "on any given Sunday" but would we play our starters if we were 15-0 going into the Falcon's Game?

I think we would have too, for the fan's sake, can you hear the Falcon fans talking if we rested our starters in the hypothetical situation.

Back to reality: I hope GW gets the D prepared well for the WC.

if we are 15-0 i GURUANTEE you we will play our starters in the last game because it's a once in a life time thing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom