We could EASILY be 10-0 by the time we play the Pats (1 Viewer)

I like your thinking, bro. And as fans, it's OK for us to look ahead at that kind of thing, but hopefully, the players aren't doing that. All they should be thinking this week is beating the Phins.

1 game at a time, baby! WHO DAT!?

This team will be well prepared for every game. When we face the Patriots we will be 10-0. I believe they will be 8-2. I also believe be are up for it, and will embarrass them and blowout the AFC powerhouse just as we've blown out 2 NFC power houses in Philly and the Giants. Soak it in, enjoy the ride. We may not lose more than a game this season.:worthy:

Those old NFC West feelings are hard to break aren't they?

I still eat lamb as well as cheese. :hihi:

You know, Mike Martz is the one who really did me in on the Rams. Didn't have any problems with them during the Mora/Dome Patrol days, but Azhair Hakim, Leonard Little, Mike Martz, just obnoxious as hell :mad:

Haslett getting that win against us was just salt in the wound

Edit - Oh and freaking Grant Wistrom. Hated that dude. So overrated

I dont know about easily, but 10-0 is a very real possibility. I believe there will be one or two games in that stretch that will be challenging for one reason or another. The ball bounces funny for everyone, we have been pretty lucky so far that we havent had one of those crazy games that everything seems to go against us. You know the game Im talking about, seems like every call by the refs is horrible, you create fumbles, but cant recover any of them, Brees is off his game that day, etc, etc. This type of game is the only reason I dont see us going 16-0, because I dont see a single team on our schedule we shouldnt beat. It takes a little luck along with a lot of skill. We have the skill, we shall see if we get the little bit of luck we need to get there.

This weeks game against Miami scares me the most out of all the games. I hope we can contain that wildcat. BDM

Yeah thats why i said we "should win", but i dunno i put us on upset alert for that game.

but you know what, our team will be ready count on it, we are gonna get a heavy dose of wildcat and ball control offense and its in miami, but i have faith in gregg williams to have this team more than prepared

Whoa now! We just need to take this one game at a time. Just focus on Miami......for now!

I refuse to get ahead of myself. My only concern at this point is the Dolphins....as far as I am concerned they are the only team left on our schedule. We are going to have our hands full stopping that darn wild cat offense. I swear I hate the wildcat because the only teams that use it are those that don't have a decent QB and if they didn't use it their offense would stink. Think about it. Dolphins, Chiefs. Any team with a good offense has no use for it.

I'm just taking it one win at a time and enjoying it. Yesterday everytime they mentioned the Saints are 5-0 for the first time since '93 I just cringed because I remember that season well. I was at the opener that year, primetime against Houston, and then we roll off 4 more wins after that. I was excited and couldn't wait for the playoffs to get here, then we get crushed by Pittsburgh followed by the lost to the Falcons in Hebert's return to the dome and the wheels just came off and we limped to a 8-8 record.

I don't think it will happen again because we're a better team and our wins have been much more convincing this season so I know this is not a fluke but I also know how hard a win is to come by in this league so I'm just enjoying and savoring each one.

Whoa now! We just need to take this one game at a time. Just focus on Miami......for now!

The players need to do that, we don't. We're supposed to be fans, ie fanatical. :)

I'm dreaming of a 10-0 start. The only problem is that I wouldn't want us to go 10-0 and then falter down the stretch. We need to be HOT at the end of the season.

I'm almost hoping for a TIGHT divisional race so we have to play EVERY game and take no rests (besides the bye week in the playoffs). That way we stay sharp for the playoffs. And hopefully hot.

I'm not worried about the middle of the season games, I'm worried about the last 3 or 4 games (and of course making the playoffs).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom