We didn't even make the list of the teams with the worst luck this season. (1 Viewer)

liveoakh

Rookie
Reaction score
FYI...Bleacherreport won't allow me to post the link.

We didn't even make the list. Raven's, Bronco's, Colt's, Lion's, and Steeler's.

For all the belly aching some Saints fans have made about how many people we are missing. We are no worse off than most teams. We are a good team, and I expect us to win today and take care of business. Because we are the better team. But, the theory we are bad because of missing starters, is simply false. Next man up works for..................good teams. If we loose, it will because we have much hard work to do to get better. Not, because we are missing personnel. It is a bit early for must win games, but here we are. Any one want to dig out from 2/3. Not me! Make no mistake about it, this is a gut check game. Because, "You are what your record says you are." and don't you forget it.

Last edited:

For all the belly aching some Saints fans have made about how many people we are missing. We are no worse off than most teams. We are a good team, and I expect us to win today and take care of business. Because we are the better team. But, the theory we are bad because of missing starters, is simply false. Next man up works for..................good teams. If we loose, it will because we have much hard work to do to get better. Not, because we are missing personnel. It is a bit early for must win games, but here we are. Any one want to dig out from 2/3. Not me! Make no mistake about it, this is a gut check game. Because, "You are what your record says you are." and don't you forget it.
Next man up works when u lose 1-2 players. Not 2 lineman. Top 2 receivers. #2 rb. Starting DT. DE. LB. cb for a game. Kicker.

Strongly Disagree with that. Our 2 best pass rushers are out. One of the best LT in the league. One of the top WR in the league.

And kwon is light years better than any of our linebackers not named Davis.
You’re first paragraph is exactly right

But Werner is seemingly a MUCH better run defender than Kwon and only a step or two off as a pass defender
I would guess that when Kwon’s back, Werner still plays run downs - and not just bc injury management

Strongly Disagree with that. Our 2 best pass rushers are out. One of the best LT in the league. One of the top WR in the league.

I have to yield to you on this point. It is a daunting list when you lay it out. We have little choice at this point though, but to man up, and get to the bye week.

Amen.

You’re first paragraph is exactly right

But Werner is seemingly a MUCH better run defender than Kwon and only a step or two off as a pass defender
I would guess that when Kwon’s back, Werner still plays run downs - and not just bc injury management
Yeah Werner has been really good. 13 tackles today. Pretty impressive considering how much time he missed in pre season

Well we dealt with a natural disaster you know.

We’ve had terrible luck with the hurricane and injuries. We’ve just overcome it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom