We finally beat those whiny nasty SeaChickens at their own game (1 Viewer)

2009ring

King of the Photobomb
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Solid running attack, solid defense, win the penalty game.

After 2010 I've been waiting for this day for a long time. Seeing Carroll and Sherman whining warms my heart.

shhhnotears.0.0.gif

198af2kcuq5fwgif.gif

Haha Carroll and Sherman looked like they were going to blow a blood vessel out with all their shouting and pleading toward the officials.

Saints matched the Seahawks physicality today, if not for Ingram coughing it up again the Saints might have won with a more comfortable margin. Makes me wonder if Ingram is benched for good going forward with Hightower, Lasko, and Cadet moving up in front of him.

Haha Carroll and Sherman looked like they were going to blow a blood vessel out with all their shouting and pleading toward the officials.

Saints matched the Seahawks physicality today, if not for Ingram coughing it up again the Saints might have won with a more comfortable margin. Makes me wonder if Ingram is benched for good going forward with Hightower, Lasko, and Cadet moving up in front of him.

I think Ingram lost his job today and I am ok with that. Would much rather see Hightower hitting the holes hard than Ingram tip toeing around. Wonder if the Saints will try to get Lasco more involved from here on out to see what they have in him. If Lasco can produce, Ingram could get traded in the offseason.

If Dallas, Tampa, and Atlanta lose today it will be almost perfect with the exception of Carolina.

Will be rooting hard for GB and Philly today.

It's extremely cathartic to finally beat this team. To do so by slowly bleeding them to death after going down by double digits early is even sweeter. Much as I hate them, this Seattle team is still very solid other than their O-Line, and we played our most complete game all season to beat them.

If our defense returns Rankins and Breaux in the next two weeks, we can legitimately compete for this division. Our offense with a decent running game can outscore any team in the NFL. Even if we don't catch on and make a run, beating Carolina and Seattle at home makes this season feel like a success to me.

Seen so many seahawks fans complaining about officiating and pick plays.
Good to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Seachickens were a 1.5 point favorite , that says it all . While this one game will never make up for all the badly called games against us and I'll take it

Solid running attack, solid defense, win the penalty game.

After 2010 I've been waiting for this day for a long time. Seeibg Carroll and sherman whining warms my heart,

Honestly, I was hoping for more no-calls. More than winning, I wanted the Saints to win dirty and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom