We finally have a winning record in our color rush jerseys! (1 Viewer)

Chrundle

Rookie
Reaction score
We were 0-2 in them before the season started now we're 3-2!

They have to be some of the best looking uniforms in football!

Attachments

• V2SESW7NWZCNPBSVG7TEBIANTM.jpg
    V2SESW7NWZCNPBSVG7TEBIANTM.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 10
I’ve been thinking that too! So glad that these are “winning” uniforms because I love them so much

Cam could get a commercial about how Tide Pods keep his uniform so white.

As a 54 year old who has seen MANY varieties of Saints uniforms, since 1968. (***Don't forget new/younger Who Dat's we didn't have a team in 1967, we were given our franchise on November 1, 1967.) I personally love all black. It does seem that the younger Who Dats love the color rush jerseys. My son is 17, and he adores them. As do my friends who are in their 30's. T o each his own. I could care less about the jersey scheme. I just want OUR team to kick arse, no matter the jersey color. What were our color schemes in 09? I do know we wore some black on black back then.

As a 54 year old who has seen MANY varieties of Saints uniforms, since 1968. (***Don't forget new/younger Who Dat's we didn't have a team in 1967, we were given our franchise on November 1, 1967.) I personally love all black. It does seem that the younger Who Dats love the color rush jerseys. My son is 17, and he adores them. As do my friends who are in their 30's. T o each his own. I could care less about the jersey scheme. I just want OUR team to kick arse, no matter the jersey color. What were our color schemes in 09? I do know we wore some black on black back then.

Meh, my father's approaching his 70s and he'll go on and on about how much he loves our color rush jerseys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom