We got a good ref Sunday: Jerome Bogar (1 Viewer)

This is really my biggest concern. I don't think Tampa can hang with us for 60 min. But, if they are going to let Gronk and Evans push off all game and then turn around and call everything PI on the CBs then this will be hard. It always amazed me that Gronk gets the softest PI calls for his favor. Like Harden in the NBA.

Meanwhile, are they going to protect Tom by ignoring holds all day and awarding roughing the passer all day?

This isn't just tin foil, this is legitimate concern. If this is a cleanly officiated game then I think we win by 10.

Bogar is one of the better ones in my opinion

Expect a lot of offensive holding penalties. Bogers crew is notorious for those. Ask Harvey Dahl. I won;t post the youtube
clip due to language,but Dahl was quite mad and he was right.

Expect a lot of offensive holin' penalties. Bogers crew is notorious for those. Ask Harvey Dahl. I won;t post the youtube
clip due to language,but Dahl was quite mad and he was right.

FIFY

Lots of "holin'" penalties, a controversial error or two, Boger mistakenly pointing in the wrong direction for a penalty, an awkwardly botched general procedural issue...all things that should be expected with Boger and his crew.

He's actually not TERRIBLE 90% of the time, but he does tend to have the above issues fairly consistently.

FIFY

Lots of "holin'" pelaties, a controversial error or two, Boger mistakenly pointing in the wrong direction for a pelaty, an awkwardly botched general procedural issue...all things that should be expected with Boger and his crew.

He's actually not TERRIBLE 90% of the time, but he does tend to have the above issues fairly consistently.
FIFY.

Packers at Vikings — Bill Vinovich

I kind of really don't care which team gets hosed here, but one will.

I hope he has to be quarantined for the season.

source.gif

FIFY

Lots of "holin'" penalties, a controversial error or two, Boger mistakenly pointing in the wrong direction for a penalty, an awkwardly botched general procedural issue...all things that should be expected with Boger and his crew.

He likes to EMphasize the FIrst TWo letters of that WOrd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom