We got dissed at Best Buy over an iPhone (1 Viewer)

Well my previous job supplied me with a droid incredible on Verizon. It was a great phone, fast, reliable and always worked. My new company provided me a iPhone 4S on AT&T. Wow what a difference, this phone is slow, the Internet works about half the time yet I have 4g service and the battery life is pathetic. If I was spending my money I would be getting a droid on Verizon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Well my previous job supplied me with a droid incredible on Verizon. It was a great phone, fast, reliable and always worked. My new company provided me a iPhone 4S on AT&T. Wow what a difference, this phone is slow, the Internet works about half the time yet I have 4g service and the battery life is pathetic. If I was spending my money I would be getting a droid on Verizon!

i still have my incredible. it is my backup phone in-between phones. great device

i still have my incredible. it is my backup phone in-between phones. great device

My one benefit of having two phones lol. I remember selling my original iPhone to upgrade to the 3GS and using a flip phone for a day or two. I can't really describe how awkward that was.

One of the culprits could be going from Verizon to AT&T. Seriously, AT&T sucks. The battery life on my 4S has gone from bad to worse. Just holding off until the next iPhone comes out.

The 4G on the 4s is actually HSPA+ and not LTE. Huge difference.

Very true, but since the only Iphone that supports LTE is the 5, most people don't get to experience that. Android/Verizon has had LTE for a long while before the Iphone5.

Speed is not so much the main issue, it is the service, its awful. When I go hunting, I have to use my Onstar(verizon) phone to call my wife because my ATT phone doesn't have any service.

Like with the Atrix "4G" which was just HSPA+. Luckily, I knew that before purchasing it and didn't really care. If I was suckered though, I'd have been really ******.

I'll just sit here in the corner with my Lumia 920 and let you guys hash this out...

Hell, I am anxiously waiting on the BB10 release. I am thinking about going camp out on the sidewalk of the AT&T store the night before they go on sale.

Sure, I will be the only one there but I want my camping out in the cold on a sidewalk experience too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom