We got lucky in not losing Stinch as well (1 Viewer)

Caballero

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
...yes he did leave the game for a bit and returned, but if you look at pic 25 at this link, it looks like the typical rolled up blindly from behind type injury that ends so many players seasons. That is a tough dude. Last weeks injuries were devastating, but it looks like we (he) got lucky on not losing another.

http://www.miamiherald.com/899/gallery/1300014.html

pic 25

Picture 45 is awesome!!

And the pics of Brees dunking are great. Guess you just don't realize he was getting that much air. Impressive with pads on and after playing 50 minutes of football.

There's some great pics in that link.

Glad Drew didn't get rejected by the post LOL that would have been halarious.

pic 2 has got to be the worst sports fan poster board in the history of worst sports fan poster boards. If you're gonna block someones view ya gotta have a hint of artistic skills or at least a good slogan........"Dolphin Gumbo" ??? "Lou-Brees-iana" ??? Pathetic, i woulda grabbed those signs my dam self and booted em.

pic 2 has got to be the worst sports fan poster board in the history of worst sports fan poster boards. If you're gonna block someones view ya gotta have a hint of artistic skills or at least a good slogan........"Dolphin Gumbo" ??? "Lou-Brees-iana" ??? Pathetic, i woulda grabbed those signs my dam self and booted em.

They have to be the best artists ever. /sarcasm off

I think he wears a brace on that leg if not it would have been blown up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom