We Got Screwed on the Stallworth Trade (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hear me out!
Simeneou is an ok MLB, but isn't any better than Clark. I know we didn't know Clark would be cut, but the trade is terribly one sided. If we kept Stallworth, our offense would be even more dangerous and we wouldn't be forced to play special teamers on offense (Copper).

Stallworth would have caught all of those balls Copper did. And even the ones he didn't.

LMAO.

Can anyone see my replies?

Stallworth has played in four games this year. If even.

So we should have known that Horn would have a groin injury in the middle of the season and that we would need Colston AND Stallworth so that Copper wouldn't have had to play?

I still think it was the right move.

You're kidding right?

jeez man, do you know how many games Stallworth has missed this season due to that freakin' hamstring? Do you understand anything about team chemistry and what having a guy who doesn't want to work hard on your team?

I liked Stallworth but we are probably going to get a third rounder as well as soon as the Eagles resign him.

yeah, it's all Copper's fault. Try checking out some of the other "Blame Copper" threads, you will have fun.

Think about it guys, we just gave him away! No draft picks or anything extra.

I know, the Saints are crazy!!!! That's why they'll never win any games.

What are you talking about? The trade of Stallworth got us a 4th round pick, maybe a 3rd round if Philly signs him. Simoneau was lagniappe. Stallworth lack of "toughness" is why he had to go.

If you are a fan of this team and follow them you should know we stand to get a draft pick out of the Stallworth trade. All I ask is that you do some homework before you post on something that you know nothing about.

Five star thread. I just wish I could see Jacob's replies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom