We have Adrian Hill’s crew for the Falcons game. (1 Viewer)

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to ref this game, or do you?

Looks like, at least on paper, the game was called evenly. 7 for us, 6 for them. About the same yardage.
I went and looked at the Saints/Vikings game in 2017 that they reffed as well.

There were 11 total penalties called in that game. 6 on us, 5 on the Vikes and only a 2 yard difference between them. Looks like a pretty consistent crew.

I don't man. I can't recall the game that I watched but Adrian and his crew was throwing a flag for everything.

Little known fact about Adrian Hill - he is Taysom and Josh's great uncle. Not to be confused with the Falcons' Brian Hill who has the same last name but is of no relation.

I don’t know why, but this sounds legit.

Any relation to Lonzell Hill?

Looks like, at least on paper, the game was called evenly. 7 for us, 6 for them. About the same yardage.
I went and looked at the Saints/Vikings game in 2017 that they reffed as well.

There were 11 total penalties called in that game. 6 on us, 5 on the Vikes and only a 2 yard difference between them. Looks like a pretty consistent crew.
I'm not going to do it, but it really matters when and for what the flash is thrown. A 5 yard holding on defense on 3rd or 4th down only shows 5 yards even tho it sustained a drive. A 5 yard OPI on a TD pass on 3rd or 4th costs a team points.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom