We have John Hussey’s crew for the 9er’s game. (1 Viewer)

i already know.

saints, 3rd and 15, from the 49ers 45, 16 yard catch to CGM to give us a first down and FG range. flag, holding, jared cook. next play, 3rd and 25, drop to ginn, forced to punt.

or

49ers, 3rd and 15, from the saints 35, cam jordan sack, loss of 8, get them out of FG range. flag, hands to the face, davenport. 1st down and in FG range.

end of game, 12 penalties saints, 95 yards. 4 on 49ers, 20 yards.

I suspect it will go something like this:

First quarter: Illegal hog farming, 27 yard penalty from the spot of the hog furthest back.

Second quarter: Too many trainers on the field with bottles during a time out, 12 and 5/7 yards penalty. Saints lose a challenge.

Third quarter: Illegal formation for interlocking legs of blockers on 48-yard FG attempt, 15 yards, forced to punt.

Fourth quarter: Breathing on the passer, we are forced to choose one DL in Shirley Jackson "The Lottery" style, who gets tied to the goal post and executed by a firing squad, plus replay the down. Saints lose another challenge.

That night, Girod Street End Zone will write another 8,000 word essay about the unfairness of it all, foaming with all the outrage of an evangelical preacher forced to use a unisex bathroom.

And nothing will change, and we're on to Indianapolis.

I think we had this crew the 1st game of the year

If that's the case, I thought they were quite good. If they go negative on us, we will know that Riveron put the word out to screw the Saints.

imo, I think the refs chance to screw the Saints becomes less with time this year. When the Saints get into the playoffs, especially if they get to divisional or conference championship, the eyes of all broadcasters and game analysts will be all over the NFL watching in detail to see when the Saints get screwed again. We will see that pass to Tommy Lee and Robey probably every 15 minutes - over-exaggerating but probably not too much.

If that's the case, I thought they were quite good. If they go negative on us, we will know that Riveron put the word out to screw the Saints.

imo, I think the refs chance to screw the Saints becomes less with time this year. When the Saints get into the playoffs, especially if they get to divisional or conference championship, the eyes of all broadcasters and game analysts will be all over the NFL watching in detail to see when the Saints get screwed again. We will see that pass to Tommy Lee and Robey probably every 15 minutes - over-exaggerating but probably not too much.

Didn't they blow a call on a turnover that we weren't able to challenge because of the way they ruled it?

i already know.

saints, 3rd and 15, from the 49ers 45, 16 yard catch to CGM to give us a first down and FG range. flag, holding, jared cook. next play, 3rd and 25, drop to ginn, forced to punt.

or

49ers, 3rd and 15, from the saints 35, cam jordan sack, loss of 8, get them out of FG range. flag, hands to the face, davenport. 1st down and in FG range.

Sadly, I don’t remember being this cynical during the 70s and 80s.

i already know.

or

Saints media should copy paste this before the game so when it happens there will be a time stamp

i already know.

or

Isn’t this a horrible feeling? I feel the same way and it really sucks.

Pretty blatantly obvious that all ref crews currently have us classified under “zebras stampede” so it don’t matter which crew we get the screwing will be continuing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom