We have John Hussey’s crew for the 9er’s game. (2 Viewers)

If the only fault of this crew is not knowing the rules then it'll be the best crew we've had all year.
Wouldn’t that be a hoot? Lutz misses a last second FG but the refs don’t know that the ball has to go between the posts and award us 3 points. We win by 2. Could happen. ?

We had that crew for the season opener against Houston. Other than the botched timing at the end, it was a pretty even game penalty-wise. Subjective calls went 4 against the Saints, 3 against Houston. Automatic 1sts, houston benefitted from 2, Saints 0.

I think we had this crew the 1st game of the year

Yes

The Houston Texans committed 8 penalties for 69 yards. They were flagged a total of 9 times. 8/9 penalties by Texans were on offense.

The New Orleans Saints committed 7 penalties for 48 yards. They were flagged a total of 9 times.

6/9 penalties by Saints was on defense. This was the game where Deonte Harris illegally called a fair catch.

Oh man, after all the horrible officiating since then I had forgotten about that. The refs who didn’t seem to know the rules. Fantastic.

I’d take a crew that doesn’t know the rules over the crew with inherit bias against the Saints. At least then they may be just as prone to make a bad call against the 49ers. Beggars can’t be choosers.

i already know.

saints, 3rd and 15, from the 49ers 45, 16 yard catch to CGM to give us a first down and FG range. flag, holding, jared cook. next play, 3rd and 25, drop to ginn, forced to punt.

or

49ers, 3rd and 15, from the saints 35, cam jordan sack, loss of 8, get them out of FG range. flag, hands to the face, davenport. 1st down and in FG range.

end of game, 12 penalties saints, 95 yards. 4 on 49ers, 20 yards.
Save that good analysis for game day when we will need it (sarcasm) off

Coach Payton, turn your phone off before this game ends... avoid the ‘we apologize for those penalties’ phone call...

If the only fault of this crew is not knowing the rules then it'll be the best crew we've had all year.
That’s so funny but true crap that makes you laugh, but seriously I hope we play so dame good there is no question or Ref that can stop us from attaining our goal to win!

i already know.

saints, 3rd and 15, from the 49ers 45, 16 yard catch to CGM to give us a first down and FG range. flag, holding, jared cook. next play, 3rd and 25, drop to ginn, forced to punt.

or

49ers, 3rd and 15, from the saints 35, cam jordan sack, loss of 8, get them out of FG range. flag, hands to the face, davenport. 1st down and in FG range.

end of game, 12 penalties saints, 95 yards. 4 on 49ers, 20 yards.
Wow....Flashbacks man!

Maybe this will be our "see we don't hate ya!" game, where the refs will decide to make it look like they aren't biased by giving us our most important win of the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom