We have our She-Hulk (2 Viewers)

I was a big fan of Orphan Black and Tatiana Maslany. For me, after the third season, the writing weakened, but Tat only got better and better. Great actor, good choice.
Agree with all of this
it did the Lost thing of just unspooling bigger and bigger mythologies and losing track of the central narrative
plus they kept leaning on that little girl who clearly did not age up as an actress
but Tatiana was a relevation

I forgot I still have the last season of Orphan Black on DVR, do I need to watch it? I really did enjoy the show, just kinda lost track of it....

I like this. She is an amazing actress, the wife and I loved Orphan Black.

MCU is going to have a really tough time following up Thanos, especially after multiple actors departed from the franchises. I would put Galactus is up there as a worthy followup. Rumors have been saying Kang The Destroyer is being setup as the next big bad the Avengers are gonna have to take down and he's apparently debuting in Ant-Man 3.

MCU is going to have a really tough time following up Thanos, especially after multiple actors departed from the franchises. I would put Galactus is up there as a worthy followup. Rumors have been saying Kang The Destroyer is being setup as the next big bad the Avengers are gonna have to take down and he's apparently debuting in Ant-Man 3.
probably - but i actually prefer timey-wimey stuff in series vs a movie
straight villain i want galactus (but mostly bc i want to see silver surfer done properly) even though i don't much care for FF

i would love for them to do a hard reset and bring xmen in - it's my favorite franchise and am completely bummed that it sunk to DC levels of yuck

I forgot I still have the last season of Orphan Black on DVR, do I need to watch it? I really did enjoy the show, just kinda lost track of it....

All seasons are on Amazon Prime.

One of many.

And the cover that started it all...

sensational_she-hulk_vol_1_1.jpg

All seasons are on Amazon Prime.
I've been meaning to watch this for a long time (I've heard awesome things about it) and this news finally gave me a jump-start.

I've really enjoyed the first two episodes so far. Great acting and I'm interested in the mystery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom