We have our She-Hulk (1 Viewer)

Too true. Helena in the first 2 seasons is one of the great characters of t.v. After a few episodes, you forgot it was all Tatiana.
EDIT- I should've said the first three seasons

Rewatching Orphan Black and up to season 3 and I forgot that she was also the voice of Pupok. Tatiana is a fabulous performer.

EDIT- I should've said the first three seasons

Rewatching Orphan Black and up to season 3 and I forgot that she was also the voice of Pupok. Tatiana is a fabulous performer.
This news (and thread) has motivated me to finally watch Orphan Black.

I’m about halfway through season 1 and it’s incredible how she plays so many characters in one scene. She’s also, on multiple occasions and with multiple clones, played one character who is pretending to be another character.

It’s very impressive how she keeps track of all those different accents, mannerisms, and character traits.

I'm working my way through season 2 with the wife and we're really enjoying the show. I think Tatania be great as She-Hulk. She's single-handedly carrying the show. The other actors aren't half bad. But Tatania just sets the bar really high. She's fantastic.
I’m still not convinced that there actually ARE any other actors on that show. She seems to play every character.

I love pausing Orphan Black while watching on Amazon Prime. When you pause a show/movie, the pause screen with list all of the actors in the scene (and their character names).

There are so many times when it will just be her name and photo 3-4 times in a row.

I’m still not convinced that there actually ARE any other actors on that show. She seems to play every character.

I love pausing Orphan Black while watching on Amazon Prime. When you pause a show/movie, the pause screen with list all of the actors in the scene (and their character names).

There are so many times when it will just be her name and photo 3-4 times in a row.

Yes indeed. I just realized Vic plays Nacho on Better Call Saul. I knew I had seen him before and finally figured out what show he was on. Poor guy, the abuse he takes in this show is next level. Lmao.

And yeah, the Prime feature when paused is really useful. Good stuff.

This news (and thread) has motivated me to finally watch Orphan Black.

I’m about halfway through season 1 and it’s incredible how she plays so many characters in one scene. She’s also, on multiple occasions and with multiple clones, played one character who is pretending to be another character.

It’s very impressive how she keeps track of all those different accents, mannerisms, and character traits.
It gets even more complicated as it goes on. I personally thought it was some of the most impressive acting I've ever seen.

I'm here even more so if She-Hulk comes anywhere close to this.

Side note, BossLogic has some mad artistic skills.

Irs common procedure to deny you've got a Marvel role until it is officially announced by Marvel, which this never actually was (it was a trade announcement). However, it is a bit odd that she was publicly welcomed into the fold by everyone from the show runner to Mark Ruffalo and is now doing this. Not sure if it means anything.

Irs common procedure to deny you've got a Marvel role until it is officially announced by Marvel, which this never actually was (it was a trade announcement). However, it is a bit odd that she was publicly welcomed into the fold by everyone from the show runner to Mark Ruffalo and is now doing this. Not sure if it means anything.

Just seems a little off to me. I really hope it's nothing.

Just seems a little off to me. I really hope it's nothing.

It is odd. Like I said, everyone denies they've got a Marvel gig until Marvel announces it, but usually they just play coy in public or do the wink and nod thing. She's pretty bluntly claiming it isn't true, which is different. Paul Rudd did the same thing, though. Swore up and down he wasn't going to be Ant Man until Marvel announced it, so she may be taking a page from his book.

Shocking that Marvel hasn't made an announcement. Thought I read their be ready to start filming early 2021.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom