We have our She-Hulk (1 Viewer)

She's a real fibber.

Abomination being back is cool. Id like The Leader to get followed up on as well.

Definitely want The Leader in this. He's definitely more important to She-Hulk's lore than the Abomination.

Honestly, at a certain point I think Netflix's practices will start to scare off outside production companies from developing with them. If nothing else, the way they do business is starting to become a topic of conversation in the entertainment industry and not in a positive context. And with so many streaming services popping up and most of them starved for original content, they're far from the only game in town like they used to be.

There's also a lot of talk about Netflix becoming way more restrictive in how much freedom showrunners/producers are allowed and increasingly becoming obsessed with shows fitting into their algorithm as opposed to, ya know, being good and creative.
Agreed. Like, I can sort of understand the Marvel Netflix shows, since Disney really wanted to pull it in, but at least DD and Punisher were really good shows.

If they kill off the Witcher before they can get to season 3 or 4.. I'll be so P'Oed.

The Edward Norton Hulk is canonically the same Hulk as Ruffalo, but they pretty much have opted to ignore that movie aside from Thunderbolt Ross up until now.

I always took the line “last time I was in New York I kind of broke Harlem” as kind of acknowledging it, too.

she was Orphan Black. To be honest, the story kind of lost my interest after a couple of seasons but she sold that thing.
Wasn't aware of the series (thanks, again SR friends) and started binging it, lately. In fact, I was a binge slug yesterday and watched season two, pretty much non-stop. Good thing I had a productive Saturday to keep my bride from going off on me.

I don't know how they stretched this for five seasons, but I'll find out. Agree with the general sentiment about Tatiana. Pretty amazing performance. Even knowing it's one actress, each character's unique personalities really come through and are separate in my mind. And the special effects are amazing. Scenes with five of her crossing over each other is so far beyond your basic split-screen techniques.

And I have to also give props to Felix. A perfect foil for the protagonist.

Wasn't aware of the series (thanks, again SR friends) and started binging it, lately. In fact, I was a binge slug yesterday and watched season two, pretty much non-stop. Good thing I had a productive Saturday to keep my bride from going off on me.

I don't know how they stretched this for five seasons, but I'll find out. Agree with the general sentiment about Tatiana. Pretty amazing performance. Even knowing it's one actress, each character's unique personalities really come through and are separate in my mind. And the special effects are amazing. Scenes with five of her crossing over each other is so far beyond your basic split-screen techniques.

And I have to also give props to Felix. A perfect foil for the protagonist.

I'm actually thinking about watching it again. The first two seasons were so good. And Tatiana is 🔥, lol. I can't wait to see her as She-Hulk.

I actually enjoyed the entire series, but yeah, she carried the entire thing. And I love the whole British/Scottish accent. I don't know what it is, but Elizabeth Henstridge in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Tatiana Maslany in Orphan Black, Erin Kelleyman in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, Emilia Clarke and Rose Leslie in Game of Thrones just melts me. Lol.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom