We have the best running back room. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Kamara and Murray might be the best duo in the league due to their flexibility. I hear people saying the browns but these 2 bring more versatility. Murray right now runs just as well as Hunt has been all season and has been protecting the ball. Kamara might not be a better pure rusher than Chubb but he is the best recieving back in the game with Mccafrey being out. Kamara has been extremely efficient when it comes to redzone rushing tds due to to exceptional balance and agility that no one else possesses. We are winning games with Hill as QB and a main reason no one has really talked about is the running game backed by these 2 headed monsters. I say the defense has been the main reason but shoutout to them.

Murray is a flat out stud. Anyone that saw him against us in the dome a few years ago can testify. He looked like a man among boys. Glad we are giving him a decent amount of touches. Not sure I’ve ever seen someone run like him. Gets 3 or 4 yards plowing straight ahead and then another 3 or 4 running backwards while carrying multiple defenders.

Kamara and Murray might be the best duo in the league due to their flexibility. I hear people saying the browns but these 2 bring more versatility. Murray right now runs just as well as Hunt has been all season and has been protecting the ball. Kamara might not be a better pure rusher than Chubb but he is the best recieving back in the game with Mccafrey being out. Kamara has been extremely efficient when it comes to redzone rushing tds due to to exceptional balance and agility that no one else possesses. We are winning games with Hill as QB and a main reason no one has really talked about is the running game backed by these 2 headed monsters. I say the defense has been the main reason but shoutout to them.
Kamara, when healthy, is the best receiving back in the league regardless of Cmac being in or out, and nothing will ever change my mind on this. “Like buttah!”

Kamara, when healthy, is the best receiving back in the league regardless of Cmac being in or out, and nothing will ever change my mind on this. “Like buttah!”
I'll say its a tie. Cmac runs smoother routes while Kamara has stronger hands and breaks tackles better after the catch.

Just like McCallister & Bush (history repeating itself).. McCallister/Murray being the bigger bruiser up the middle style, Bush/Kamara being the "cat" style.. Maybe it's just me, but that's how i've been seeing it lately.. regardless, both compliment each other nicely.. that's teamwork & sound coaching. I like it!

NW.

It’s all opinionated. We say AK/LT, Vikings say Cook/Mattison, Browns say Chubb/Hunt, etc etc

Carolina might have something to say about that along with Baltimore and Cleveland . Titans backfield also nice . No doubt we’re too 5 though

Carolina might have something to say about that along with Baltimore and Cleveland . Titans backfield also nice . No doubt we’re too 5 though
Davis hasn’t proven enough yet in Carolina. Baltimore, you mean Ingram and dobbins? Hell no they don’t come close to us. Cleveland, yes. Titans? Are you talking about Henry and McNicols? No.

Just like McCallister & Bush (history repeating itself).. McCallister/Murray being the bigger bruiser up the middle style, Bush/Kamara being the "cat" style.. Maybe it's just me, but that's how i've been seeing it lately.. regardless, both compliment each other nicely.. that's teamwork & sound coaching. I like it!

NW.
I like that. But for me. McAllister better than Murray and AK better than RB.

Only one you named that competes with us is the browns. But if you read above I explained that they do similar thins on the field. Our backs offer a diverse skill set which offers a harder gameplan against. I'll take 2 backs that can do different things than 2 that doesn't.

You've made cross comparisons there. Stylistically, Chubb compares to Murray and Hunt compares to Kamara. Chubb is the more featured back in Cleveland because they have a more run-oriented offense (especially after having lost OBJ), whereas we, of course, know that Alvin being such a great receiving back is going to get more work overall than Murray in the Saints [Brees] offense.

Only one you named that competes with us is the browns. But if you read above I explained that they do similar thins on the field. Our backs offer a diverse skill set which offers a harder gameplan against. I'll take 2 backs that can do different things than 2 that doesn't.
I beg to differ I think with Ingram you had a 1-2 punch that was subpar anyone else , now teams are looking to have and effectively use2 RBs in Cleveland case feature them .

We have a very good tandem top 5 for sure I’d say 3rd or 4th best

I beg to differ I think with Ingram you had a 1-2 punch that was subpar anyone else , now teams are looking to have and effectively use2 RBs in Cleveland case feature them .

We have a very good tandem top 5 for sure I’d say 3rd or 4th best
As good as your rushing attack is. You still need stud lineman. If the browns had bengals line those 2 would struggle. But having a back like Kamara and Cmac puts you at a high level regardless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom