We have the worst receiving corps in the league (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Marquez is decent, but he is not a game changer. He does what is expected for a WR, but no defense fears him.

Kenny Stills ain’t it. TQS ain’t it. Deonte Harris is great when he’s healthy, but he is best when other threats are on the field.

Our TE crops (Trautman) doesn’t have the game changing ability to be Jameis’s security blanket. He’s a liability.

Our diva WR1 better recover from his surgery soon because Kamara can’t carry this offense on his own.

We need to make a trade.

Marquez is decent, but he is not a game changer. He does what is expected for a WR, but no defense fears him.

Kenny Stills ain’t it. TQS ain’t it. Deonte Harris is great when he’s healthy, but he is best when other threats are on the field.

Our TE crops (Trautman) doesn’t have the game changing ability to be Jameis’s security blanket. He’s a liability.

Our diva WR1 better recover from his surgery soon because Kamara can’t carry this offense on his own.

We need to make a trade.
This was plain to see from around the corner when we let Sanders leave. And he is killing it (for the posters who like to deny that former players show out after leaving).

I couldn’t agree more. As down as I am on Winston it’s almost like you can’t pass full judgment until you see what he could do with weapons. He’s got nobody. I would challenge anyone to look back over the last 15 years and name a receiving corps that’s worse than this one.

I’m still hopeful that we may see our other receivers improve when MT returns. Right now, though, we’re pretty awful at WR.

I wish we had sent the Texans a 3rd rounder for Cooks instead of Roby. With very little murky updates on MT13’s status, we really have no idea when he comes back. I’m in the boat to make a trade (3rd rounder or less) for a solid WR2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom