We have zero in this league (1 Viewer)

The only important seed worth fighting for is 1st and 5th. I think it will be us and the buccs in those seeds respectively. We'll give chiefs a game and even if we lose its an AFC loss. Packers D is too inconsistent. They'll score points but to win out... you'll need a strong defense. Everyone talks smack on steelers but their D is why they don't lose games.
I understand this reasoning, but GB's schedule is easy to finish out. Titans are the only real challenge and thats in GB.

Our game against TEN, and your game against the Chefs (purposeful lol) will decide HFA imo. Unless Taysom plays crappy and you pick up another loss somewhere, opening the door for SEA, if they can win out.

I understand this reasoning, but GB's schedule is easy to finish out. Titans are the only real challenge and thats in GB.

Our game against TEN, and your game against the Chefs (purposeful lol) will decide HFA imo. Unless Taysom plays crappy and you pick up another loss somewhere, opening the door for SEA, if they can win out.
You guys struggle nightly against strong rushing attacks. The vikings game should tell you what to expect against the titans. Its on Lambeu field but with no fans I wouldnt count on your offense the entire game when they are on the sidelines for 70% of the game LOL.

Yeah i'm thinking we probably drop ours against KC and you guys lose (I hope) to TEN. Seems like TEN matches up pretty good against you guys, but they're also hot & cold at times. I feel like if any team is equipped to win at Lambeau in winter it's TEN with Henry just running the ball. Their defense is also suspect at times, though. So it's a crap-shoot. Hell, we might beat KC if Drew is back. Methodical ball control offense to keep KC's O off the field. Similar to how the raiders played them in the first game.

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come. I want the rematch!

You guys struggle nightly against strong rushing attacks. The vikings game should tell you what to expect against the titans. Its on Lambeu field but with no fans I wouldnt count on your offense the entire game when they are on the sidelines for 70% of the game LOL.

Actually, since getting our starting DT back, we haven't been gashed much in the run.

The second Vikings game would have been won with any sort of O, I dont anticipate our O to put up many more showings like that. And the Titans D is even more suspect then ours. I give us a much better chance of wearing them down, than vice versa.

Im not worried about our O being sidelined too much, we lead the league in TOP.

Actually, since getting our starting DT back, we haven't been gashed much in the run.

The second Vikings game would have been won with any sort of O, I dont anticipate our O to put up many more showings like that. And the Titans D is even more suspect then ours. I give us a much better chance of wearing them down, than vice versa.

Which DT and when did he come back. Tryna crunch those numbers!:sneaky:

Which DT and when did he come back. Tryna crunch those numbers!:sneaky:
Kenny Clark. He had a groin injury in the opener that he caused him to miss that game and the next three. He returned week 5 against TB, but was removed part way through, before returning the next week on a snap count.

So granted, he was on the field for one of our rushing game doozys, but aside from that the run D has gotten progressively better since early on.

Lets just bring home field advantage outside of the Dome. What I mean is lets tailgate/party outside the opposing team hotel and in the lobby as long as possible. Pull fire alarms, get authorities to arrive and shut everything down. Party starts at 2am. Basically just cause chaos so the team doesn't get a good night's rest and off their routine. /sarcasm

Nah the bears killed you guys on the ground last game. No way should it have even been close. Your offense was chiefs level but defense was awful.

Nah the bears killed you guys on the ground last game. No way should it have even been close. Your offense was chiefs level but defense was awful.

Not really, Montgomery had that one long run and that was it until well into garbage time when we were playing prevent. Score was 41-10 prior to that.

Our O right now leads the league in ppg.

Not really, Montgomery had that one long run and that was it until well into garbage time when we were playing prevent. Score was 41-10 prior to that.

Our O right now leads the league in ppg.
I have nothing against your O i think i made it clear lol. But unlike you our team will play great defense the entire game and there will be no long runs against this run D. Henry gets stronger after each run so your packs better not give me this excuse in the 4th quarter.

I have nothing against your O i think i made it clear lol. But unlike you our team will play great defense the entire game and there will be no long runs against this run D. Henry gets stronger after each run so your packs better not give me this excuse in the 4th quarter.

I just think our D has to be average to win, playing back at last years level would be even better.

Your D might be better, but we have the best QB in football right now (again) and the likely MVP. You guys have Taysom until Brees comes back.

Also, KC is better than TEN.

I could see Henry running well on our D, but I dont see it as likely that they can outscore us. Our O will roll their D through air or ground.

It is what it is.

However, traveling to games will still put you at a disadvantage. Its refreshing to wake up in your own bed and not to worry about all the logistics.

On the bright side, today Goodell said he doesn't envision a bubble system so at least we will get to keep a advantage if we maintain the 1st seed.
Actually, Payton has stated on numerous occasions, this year with all of the protocols in place, it is far easier to play away games, then it is to play at home, because of the essential isolation bubbles at away hotels. Teams take up the entire hotel. The only city where this does not occur, is in Las Vegas, due to the vast size and unavailable smaller hotels, where visiting teams can take over the entire hotel.

This is a unique year and situation, due to the virus, for sure!

Home teams still stay in hotels the night before games (and after too if they want).
But they can still be around family, friends, acquaintances...etc., while at home game hotels, unknowingly to the team and NFL. When away, as soon as they arrive at the hotel, they are isolated from everyone (a bubble). That is the difference!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom