We held starting Falcon WR's to 47 yards (1 Viewer)

Doesn't matter if you can't get a stop on 3rd down and your d line is non existent.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Injuries are our only problem. A healthy Saints team is 3-0 right now. It's frustrating because you see the signs of a really good football team and injuries just take it away.

nonsense. this team is a shell of itself. it's not an excuse it's the truth.

Injuries are our only problem. A healthy Saints team is 3-0 right now. It's frustrating because you see the signs of a really good football team and injuries just take it away.
I agree 100%.

I still don't think this D is as bad as we saw..what are you going to do when every year we lose 5+ starters on D every year..

We can get by with 1 or 2 starters out but when it's 5+..we can't do anything but hope for the best.

Snead, Armstead, Breaux, Swann, Williams, Davidson, Wilson, Kikaha, Rankins, Harris, Vaccaro all out. I'm sure I'm missing someone. That's 11 people out and all but 2 are defensive. The punt fumble killed us, but the injuries man.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Just in case you thought the secondary was our only problem.
All they had to do was give the ball too any running back tonight, or throw it too any running back. No need to throw to WRs. It wasn't great CB play, we couldn't stop the backs tonight, and they kept feeding them.

Totally and completely false. Seven starters dude. Even your glass half empty opinions have to acknowledge that.

Having said that, the cutback run just killed the defense. They weren't prepared at all for it. And Freakin' Ryan with the timely scrambles.
Haven't been prepared for the last several years

Problem with this team is they can't play complimentary football. One week it this. The next it is something else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom