We intercept the ball very little (1 Viewer)

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
and force few fumbles, we must improve on this, not sure why

For some reason I picture Borat saying what you wrote..................I laughed out loud!

Anyway, the reson why our CB's don't have ANY interceptions is because they don't look at the ball at all and they have stone hands. MM should have at least 3 INT's this year!

I agree,Im not complaining about the defenses performance but we need to intercept more often,Ive seen a few missed oppurtunities and one was a TD for Baltimore.It looked like a play from preseason.Our D is still doing a great job tho.

Was told by a friend whose daughter dates one of the DB's that Gibbs had them catching more passes this week. I wonder why? Could it be that they've watched a lot of film on Big Ben?

It used to be that our wide receivers could not catch. Now our secondary cannot catch. Maybe the problem is that Brees's passes are too catchable so they dont get good reps in practice. Maybe if Brooks is cut we could bring him back to give the secondary some work on pulling in the curveball.

It used to be that our wide receivers could not catch. Now our secondary cannot catch. Maybe the problem is that Brees's passes are too catchable so they dont get good reps in practice. Maybe if Brooks is cut we could bring him back to give the secondary some work on pulling in the curveball.
:_rofl: :_rofl: :_rofl: :_rofl:​

Our defense forces plenty of three-and-outs, and while I can see the momentum swing that INTs generate, I'm just as excited about forcing a team to punt to Reggie Bush....

I think a place that a coach starts with a struggling secondary is getting the guys to concentrate on the receiver and not peek in the backfield. (peeking = the best way to get burned) I've noticed some drops, and I have noticed (ie McKenzie vs Tampa) that the DB misses a chance for an INT when he doesn't see the ball coming. I can live with fewer INT's if it means better coverage. Still hope it is a stat that improves.

That's some funny &^%$ there!!!!!:hahahaha:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom