we killed in the third, so WR or TE or what in the 4th? (1 Viewer)

rlpmd

professor and contributor
Reaction score
unfortunately there will be lots of TE types left in the 4th because as mcginns from the Athletic reported using scouts and front office from the NFL

An NFC personnel director summed up the talent pool at tight end thusly: “It’s the sheets.”

WR will still be a talented pool but I think we may go off the wall again. This is the fun part of the draft and most rewarding for the future success. I'm hoping for speed if we go WR, but the little buzz bait RB from AZ, Eno Benjamin supposedly had Saints contact. Ditto MN Wr Johnson. Who knows. We are already full of help with the draft thus far. KJ Hill and his dad were frequently in another board conversation that I belong to and the kid has athletic talent and is the OSU connection possible this year.

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Of the four positions Payton has mentioned us needing or wanting to draft (in no particular order, G/C, LB, WR, CB), when I would use one of the mock draft simulators, I could never consistently draft more than three without reaching. So I came in to the draft hoping we could get three. We're already two-for-two, so the pressure is off a little bit. I wouldn't be surprised if we went away from that list to nab whoever it is we deem the BPA.

Plus, we've got a late seventh to add someone who can help in the kicking game.

GameBreaker

Underrated
Reaction score
We should just draft all CBs. Can never have enough in this division.

SaintStephen1

Veteran
Reaction score
My guess is CB or WR. With the way the Saints identify talent in undrafted FA, that 7th rounder allows them to identify and pick that extra player that would have been open to the whole league.

HAGZILLA

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would like to see us add an offensive weapon

60minutes

Camp Body
Reaction score
I would take Harrison Bryant. He is a very talented tight end who reminds me a little of Kittle.

Donovan Peoples-Jones is an interesting prospect. Extremely intelligent but was not adequately developed at Michigan. He has loads of potential but needs refinement.

Tyler Johnson is a good football player. Quez Watkins is very intriguing. Great speed. John Hightower is another interesting prospect.

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Cole McDonald QB Hawaii. This guy has vision, arm strength and he can run. I’d take him in the 4th.

slaym

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Albert Okwuegbunam, TE, Mizzou
Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty
Jacob Eason, QB, Washington

schuetter

Super Champion
Reaction score
If it's not a WR or CB, I'm hoping Akeem Davis Gaither falls to us in the 4th. We need an upgrade from Robertson and I think ADG would be excellent on ST as well.

mtq79

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I would take Harrison Bryant. He is a very talented tight end who reminds me a little of Kittle.

Donovan Peoples-Jones is an interesting prospect. Extremely intelligent but was not adequately developed at Michigan. He has loads of potential but needs refinement.

Tyler Johnson is a good football player. Quez Watkins is very intriguing. Great speed. John Hightower is another interesting prospect.

This is who I want as well....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom