we know they can win, but can they do it with.... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
We know the falcons can win
but can they do it with other teams playing for their season against them

Tampa's game this week end @ Tampa
tampa will be literally playing for their postseason lives sunday

They will likely be very intense and throw everything they can at atlanta(like teams were doing to us earlier)

Then they play the Seahawks 2 weeks later @ Seattle and again will be facing a Team that will be very intense @ home playing for there post season lives as well

I don't think they can survive both
with those conditions and mindsets of the opposing team
then you start factoring in the Falcons mindset because of being the best "team" eating the cheese and discussing HFA and Superbowl and they overlook 1 of these or even Carolina who still hasn't quit or given up, they still fight hard for their coach and will be fighting for his job.

know one thinks the "pressure" gets to them or they "eat the cheese" or other teams play them like their Season Depends on it because it will
will make a difference or matter

im hopeful just as everyone else but its just been killing me week in and week out when the falcons shoot our hope down and proving our predictions wrong.

I think the more important question is can this team win three playoff games on the road. This year the 5th and 6th seed in the NFC may turn out to be better teams than 1 thru 4.

It pains me to admit but the Falcons are a formidable foe. The Green Bay game was a playoff type game with HFA at stake, and they won that...now we can only hope they lose before they play us, I have every faith we can beat the Falcons no matter where we play them.

Honestly, Id be more worried opening up the playoffs in St. Louis, they way they are playing. Bradford and that young defense can be pretty stout..

what folks fail to realize is the BUCS are literally going to throw the kitchen sink..which is what the Falcons have not faced yet....mind you Green Bay is good and played hard, but they didn't play to STAY in the playoffs...yet.

the BUCS have EVERYTHING to lose, so imagine all the players, totally focused on this one game..the Failclowns are looking at their last 5 games saying win here, win here, win here, etc...HFA, etc... #1 seed...going to the Super Bowl...etc.. Failclowns have NOT faced a team with their backs against the wall..... that is why the Failclowns expect a good fight...but have no idea how the BUCS will dig deep down..

BUCS:

PLUS! PLUS! BUCS will physically WEAR the Failclowns down from here on out...out doors, and grinding it out...thus injuries could pop up and those bodies wearing down down the stretch... hahaahahaha also,

SEATTLE:

- also playing for their playoff lives....will give it their all...something the Faiclowns will have to wrestle with...long flights, battered and worn out bodies...equals MORE injuries and such...

I am looking forward to the BUCS and SEATTLE GAMES...because BOTH those teams will WEAR DOWN the Failclowns...even if they win....they will be badly beaten up...they cannot even rest any of their starters yet....not yet.... Hahaahaha

First the Ravens are going to mop the floor with the Falcons. Then the Packers are going to cream the Dirty Birds. Now the Bucs are going to throw the sink at them.

No offense. Let's just worry about the Saints winning. When the playoffs come, let's just hope we are in it.

First the Ravens are going to mop the floor with the Falcons. Then the Packers are going to cream the Dirty Birds. Now the Bucs are going to throw the sink at them.

No offense. Let's just worry about the Saints winning. When the playoffs come, let's just hope we are in it.

Well said. I know the Falcons and Saints players and coaches don't look past the next game on the schedule and any sane fan doesn't either. There is no wayto predict one team beating another in this league. The Falcons could go down and put up 50 on Tampa, and they could lose by 20. Same with you guys and going outside up in Cinci, even though we all know how bad they are lately. Who knows? That's why I don't predict wins anymore. I just try to get a feel for how ready my team is to play and base my confidence level on that.

The easiest way to wake up looking stupid on Monday is to make a public statement of how one team is going to beat down another on Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom