We looked better. (1 Viewer)

45TchoupSaint

It's business time
Reaction score
D-line looked great, Kamara had a great game (no idea why we still don't use Murray more), and Cook continues to emerge. Am I missing something other than the other posts about Brees' arm strength?

Apt description.

Hopefully there aren't some on here that think all our problems are solved after today. Far from it.

Lack of splash plays from the offense.

We got some help from a terrible QB as well as some good fortune on the first two interceptions.

Fantastic effort by the DBs today, short their best player.

But overall we played well, in a place that we normally struggle. That would be accurate.

Played well but there is always things that needs to improve and needs to improve quickly. Been discussed like forever but people behind Thomas really need to be more productive. The offensive line play really need to be consistent. This has been a hit and miss year for that group.

we played a good game. a few ill-timed phantom/ticky tack penalties kept the score closer than it should have been.

I think people forget that we have traded in offensive firepower for a good defense. This is what the fans wanted for years and now they aren't happy because we don't score 40 points a game anymore.

FWIW I would like another good WR also....but you can't be stacked at every position. It just isn't possible.

This week we had Brees, Kamara(who looks healthier), Thomas, and Cook all on the field together for nearly the first full game.....and it was pretty good. Certainly good enough to win any game unless the defense totally craps the bed.

TQS where are you???? get open bruh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom