We may need Reggie after all.. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Drew looks completely lost out there without his little buddy. .

No one to pass to when a play breaks down.

No decoy to create open lanes for recievers.

No one averaging 5 yards per carry on a run..

I dunno.. They've surely lost a portion of the playbook without Reggie being in there, but it seems to me that between Betts and Ivory they've picked up some valuable running weapons.

We def need Bush. I wouldn't say Drew looks lost, but our team benefits greatly from having Reggie out there.

I dunno.. They've surely lost a portion of the playbook without Reggie being in there, but it seems to me that between Betts and Ivory they've picked up some valuable running weapons.

Its not about the run, its about those big offensive plays that helped us average over 30 ppg last year.

We look so ordinary out there...its really tough to watch.

In b4 someone tries to discredit Reggie's value to this offense.

Whoops, too late.

Oh now we see the benefit of a Reggie Bush....the uniqueness of having such an explosive player at the tailback position, a player whether he touches the ball or not affects the opposing defense...kidding..but serious...whether people want to believe it or not, there a certain players on this team who though share the spotlight with others are part of what makes this offense special, Drew Brees being one of them and Reggie Bush being the other.

I dont think he is the reason we are playing the way we are playing this year though, because when he was healthy the offense was sputtering...I guess the team and fans alike didnt realize how hard it would be to repeat.

No question. No way Payton watches him leave at the end of his contract. It's quite obvious that constant mismatch is a key cog in Payton's game plan.

We miss Reggie and Thomas.

Reggie isn't out there taking Safeties with him and Thomas isn't here killing zone defenses with the screen.

I want both back ASAP.

missing a *lot* of playmakers. If we get healthy we can get on a real roll. Everybody talks about Pittsburgh getting the edge to 3-1 with some players out, but I look at the Saints playing just good enough to get past the quarter pole at 3-1 being the same kind of deal.

I think we miss him the most in the redzone. He always seems to find a way to score.

I don't see it as being a big problem, although you always miss a guy like reggie. Recievers are dropping balls now. Drew has been uncharacteristicly off target from time to time. And most importantly: Our O line isn't what it was last year. We are having zero success with our heavy running packages, and our pass protection is breaking down. We are using the tight end to pass protect a lot this year to help out.

We miss Reggie and Thomas.

Reggie isn't out there taking Safeties with him and Thomas isn't here killing zone defenses with the screen.

I want both back ASAP.

If the way the offense is playing is proving their worth to the team. It could be a blessing when it comes to contract time again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom