We must be planning on hiring some college coaches. (1 Viewer)

hardheadjungle

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Haven't heard anything about our coaching situation. Not even a interview for anyone. You guys think this is going to last until tje seniorbowl

Maybe they're looking at that coach from Ohio state to be our defensive line coach.

I think more likely our sights are set on playoff team coaches. I mean...if we want to get back to the playoffs, why not grab coaches that got there this year? I think we purged all of our leaks (part of why we let go of 5 coaches instead of the customary 3 guys we expected). So we might've been talking to agents and such already.

Gonna try to poach someone off the Pats staff. Like three of their coaches are expected to make a leap

Playoff teams won't give permission to interview until they are eliminated.

You may start to see some movement this week, but it could be a while before we hire anyone.

I think more likely our sights are set on playoff team coaches. I mean...if we want to get back to the playoffs, why not grab coaches that got there this year? I think we purged all of our leaks (part of why we let go of 5 coaches instead of the customary 3 guys we expected). So we might've been talking to agents and such already.

I think plans are already made and agreements reached. Nothing announced due to tampering rules.

Position coaches aren't exactly hot commodities. It's not like day one of player Free Agency. In 2015, we announced all of our coaching hirings in Feb.

They might have guys interviewed and agreements in place, but they probably will announce them all together.

Maybe we will wait til the season is over... lol. Always a lot of job interviews at the Senior Bowl also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Senior Bowl week is only 2 weeks away. I'd be surprised if we heard anything before then.

This. The Senior Bowl is when teams come together to scout players, so it is the best time for unemployed coaches to meet with several teams at once. I believe we ourselves have had a lot of coaching movement in the past circle around the Senior Bowl, so this shouldn't shock anyone to see it happen again.

Let em take all the time they need. They need to go through the hiring process and get this right and bring in the right people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom