We Need a Legit Threat Besides Thomas... (1 Viewer)

Saintsfan8989

SaintSational
Reaction score
Maybe Ginn coming back will be the spark that is needed. But I am very concerned about the 2 receiver spot. Whether it's Kirkwood, Smith, or Watson, we aren't getting enough production. A team like the Rams or Philly will stack the box to take away Kamara, and double team Thomas.

Is anyone else concerned about the issues with our other receivers?

TQS has the potential imo but will take some time.

I think if Ginn comes back it will help us. Ginn has been a solid #2 WR for us imo. We quite obviously miss TA too.

I still can't get over the thought someone last week wanted to trade Michael Thomas for Jalen Ramsey.

Last edited:
Ted ginn will be back on Monday and did you ever think that maybe Marshall is being saved to not give a playoff team any film on him ?[/QUOTE]

You can't just throw a guy into the fire (Postseason) & expect him to be a legit # 2. That's a huge gamble.

You can't just throw a guy into the fire (Postseason) & expect him to be a legit # 2. That's a huge gamble.[

TQS problems are at the line of scrimmage. Go back and watch. You see him having major mental errors before the snap. He had 2 plays in this game alone where he was the last WR off the line while he was looking around and didn't hear the snap count.

TQS problems are at the line of scrimmage. Go back and watch. You see him having major mental errors before the snap. He had 2 plays in this game alone where he was the last WR off the line while he was looking around and didn't hear the snap count.
I saw that too when I watched the highlights. It was so weird that I thought it was on purpose but I didn't catch which WR it was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom