We need Curtis Lofton! (1 Viewer)

Wheelo

I <3 Saints
Reaction score
Lofton, 6-0' 235lb MLB. Played for one of the biggest collegiate football programs. He holds potential to be a very "big" play linebacker. If his named is not called with the 40th pick in the draft, I will be sick to my stomach. For any doubters on Lofton here is a video to prove his point. Leave comments on what you think people!

Do you think the drafts holds a better player for the 2nd round?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_x4WvWEJO4
I love how he picks on Chase Daniels (overrated)

I'm a fan as well but I don't think he will end up a Saint.
I believe he will be a late 1st rounder so unless we trade down he will be gone
before our 2nd round pick. I'd love to have him but not likely I don't think.

He won't last until our 2nd round pick especially after undersized fast middle LB have become popular.

He would have to blow up the combine to move into our range in the 1st round.

I think the LB pecking order will stack out much clearer after the Combine. Lofton is a great player, but some will shy away from him because of his lack of size. I seem to remember another Saints LB that was on the short side and he did pretty well. If he falls, hopefully we grab him.

As for what defensive players grade out better and may still be around in the 2nd, Antoine Cason, Dominique Rogers Cromartie, Ali Highsmith, and maybe Kentwan Balmer. Depending on where we go in the first affects my pick in the second.

My dream draft would be Ellis and Lofton in the first two rounds with Cason somehow dropping to the third. Questions about his speed have him dropping, but I really think he will be the better man cover in this draft.

You should change the title of the thread from 'We need Curtis Lofton" to "I want Curtis Lofton".

If his named is not called with the 40th pick in the draft, I will be sick to my stomach. )

Well then get your kaopectate ready.

Being that its a deep LB draft class we know at least we will get somebody, its just at this point I dont really care whom.

If the Saints can grab him with their 2nd round pick, then it's a no brainer. He'd look great in B&G!

I got a feeling that he make crack the first round though....here's to me being wrong!

I would take him in the 2nd....although with our luck he'd show up at training camp at 6'0 295 lbs.

all weak teams... I wonder how he would have held up against a tough team like the Sooners?
j/k
looks good

i think our seeding is gonna keep us from being able to select him. May not be a top ten pick but he will be drafted in the first.

Lofton, 6-0' 235lb MLB. Played for one of the biggest collegiate football programs. He holds potential to be a very "big" play linebacker. If his named is not called with the 40th pick in the draft, I will be sick to my stomach. For any doubters on Lofton here is a video to prove his point. Leave comments on what you think people!

Do you think the drafts holds a better player for the 2nd round?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_x4WvWEJO4
I love how he picks on Chase Daniels (overrated)

Be prepared to be sick because he'll be gone by the 40th pick. Our best option in the second is Jarod Mayo who is equally as beastly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom