We need some Saints Report decals!! (1 Viewer)

Picture this.... You are on Ambassador in Lafayette or vets in Metairie. It's awful traffic and some dbizzle cuts you off in an utterly disrespectful manner. You had a horrible day at work and you hate your wife. You debate physical violence and Johnny drama level road rage until the logo catches your eye. It's a SR decal on the rear window. Your blood pressure immediately decreases and you begin to smile. This little decal that helped keep the best team site known to man running like a vintage Swiss clock. The happiness brought by our site makes the other things in life not so bad after all.

This one would work. I'd buy it.
dY5WqzF.png

Something like that with clear background would be awesome. Maybe saintsreport.com under it? haha

Saw a car drive by with fleur de lis decal and I was thinking that we need some Saints Report decals! Be a great way to represent and support the site that we love!

Hmmm... OK! I need to call the guy that is supposed to be getting SR. T-Shirts, Caps and other merchandise made to sell. Only I haven't heard from him about it since. I'll see if he is still on it and have him add stickers/decals to the list.

I’ll design something

Go for it! :9:

My wife still has this mug from around 2004.

Attachments

• saintsreport_mug.jpg
    saintsreport_mug.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 16
FYI - These are the Official SR Logos, from way back. SoggyBottomBoy did the vectors for me so that I could use them for merchandising.. These are just copies converted to PNG's.

Attachments

• SR_Logo_Black.png
    SR_Logo_Black.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 15
  • SR_Logo_White.png
    SR_Logo_White.png
    51 KB · Views: 9
Picture this.... You are on Ambassador in Lafayette or vets in Metairie. It's awful traffic and some dbizzle cuts you off in an utterly disrespectful manner. You had a horrible day at work and you hate your wife. You debate physical violence and Johnny drama level road rage until the logo catches your eye. It's a SR decal on the rear window. Your blood pressure immediately decreases and you begin to smile. This little decal that helped keep the best team site known to man running like a vintage Swiss clock. The happiness brought by our site makes the other things in life not so bad after all.

#saintsreportlivesmatter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom