We need this guy in FA (1 Viewer)

I would rather take a combination of either CB Clemens / CB Samels and LB Briggs / LB Edwards. Of course all 4 players will do also.

I would rather take a combination of either CB Clemens / CB Samels and LB Briggs / LB Edwards. Of course all 4 players will do also.

we'll only be able to get one big name player in FA after we re-sign the guys from our own team, and i think he can come in and give this defense an identity right away.

Last edited:
Plus he played ball at Southern Miss!

we'll only be able to get one big name player in FA after we re-sign the guys from our own team, and i think he can come in and give this defense an identity right away.

I could see us getting Samuel and Edwards. Donnie Edwards may not want an incredible amount because of his age and the fact that Brees has been recruiting him since Mini-Camp.

I am just starting to understand free agency..

Can anyone tell me what shot we have of getting Briggs, Edwards, Clemens over any other team in the NFL and why?

I am just starting to understand free agency..

Can anyone tell me what shot we have of getting Briggs, Edwards, Clemens over any other team in the NFL and why?

No telling right now. Anyone who predicts it is kidding themselves. The picture doesn't clear up until Feb. really.

Yeah we really have no way of determining who will be back with what team.

Samuel might stay in NE, I'm pretty sure they don't want to keep pressing Troy Brown into coverage.
I can see Ray Lewis, Bart Scott, Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs, et al talking Baltimore brass into re-signing Thomas. - same for Briggs, just change the names to Harris, Urlacher, Vasher...

Clements is the only one that's even sorta expendable at the moment, what with Youboty and McGee right behind him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom