We need to get this guy...350LB High School Running Back Can Run - David Fangupo .. (1 Viewer)

That made me laugh out loud. Okoye was the same way in the early Madden games. Not matter how many men hit him he just kept trucking. Man it used to p*** me off.

Ironhead was also beastly in Techmo bowl. My favorite was Bo Jackson. Dude could NOT be stopped. Seemed like the fastest and strongest guy in the game.

I'm pretty sure the reason he is so good is because those other people on the field are too **** and scared to lay the wood on him.

Watching fat guys run is fun. I watched that Wilfork interception and return like 30 times in a row when it happened.

I don't know how good his hands are but, if he can be taught to run simple patterns, and catch, he might make a devastating TE.

would make a great OT with that kinda speed. or a monster fullback

Pretty sure he is going to be a DT from day 1 at Hawaii. He may come in as a FB and/or RB in goal line situations but RB takes more durability than any other position in sports and the human body isn't made to be 350lbs. This guy looks talented just because of the size/speed combination but his ligaments wont make it long with that much stress combined with 300lb guys diving for his knees 10-20 times a game.

Was he really the full time RB or were these gimmick plays?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom