We need to get this guy...350LB High School Running Back Can Run - David Fangupo .. (1 Viewer)

Quite frankly, dude is fast for a 350 #'er! He's actually faster than some Fullbacks & TE's I've played with or against. I played with some ballers to.

Give the cat credit for moving like that at that weight, pretty impressive. How many DT have you guys seen move like that, let alone with a ball?

Looks faster than Vince Wilfork, only DT I could think of that runs with a ball pretty frequent. I'm impressed!

Maybe he could land somewhere with Jamarcus Russell. Those two in the wild cat formation ought to pick up a couple yards.

Childhood obesity has an upside. This kid is a FS in a defensive tackle's body. You wouldn't have seen this 20 years ago.

Fun to watch... but I bet if they did a highlight of more than his long runs, a lot of people would be like "eh... he went down that easy?" Guys that big build to speed. You hit him in the backfield or close to the line of scrimmage and they're easy to stop. That's why a lot of teams prefer medium-sized backs for short-yardage. You want a guy who has power but also has that quick burst. In short, this guy is going to be much more dangerous 20 yards down the field than around the LOS.

But like others have said, could be a killer defensive tackle at the next level. That's some serious size athleticism.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom