We need to get this guy...350LB High School Running Back Can Run - David Fangupo .. (1 Viewer)

<fieldset> 404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

</fieldset>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6G5XAW2DQuE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not that fast and he would not do that against College must less NFL talent. He's running against guys that weigh a buck 130 on up to maybe 220. He would get plugged at the LOS in the real world. Move him to DT would be the best option at the next level and that is what will probably happen.

Once he plays against equal opponents and gets cut at the knees a few times he'll beg to play DT.

Not that fast and he would not do that against College must less NFL talent. He's running against guys that weigh a buck 130 on up to maybe 220. He would get plugged at the LOS in the real world. Move him to DT would be the best option at the next level and that is what will probably happen.

i agree with 99.99% of your post.. but he's "not that fast" ?

name a 350 pounder you know that can move like that. sure he doesn't have blazing speed but he is probably the fastest 350 pound man on the planet give him credit.. Rant over lol:9:

Looks like Christian Okoye from Tecmo Super Bowl.

That made me laugh out loud. Okoye was the same way in the early Madden games. Not matter how many men hit him he just kept trucking. Man it used to p*** me off.

Maybe if he was running over people I would have been more impressed but for the most part he looked untouched except for the last play. He would be chased down easily in college.

Maybe if he was running over people I would have been more impressed but for the most part he looked untouched except for the last play. He would be chased down easily in college.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom