We need to make a play on a top CB (1 Viewer)

biglexxx504

It's GO TIME!
Reaction score
every team in our division has upgraded there WR's and we need to upgrade our defensive backfield in order to at least be able to matchup with one of the teams #1 wideouts. i hear alot of people talking about d line, LB's, ect... but i dont see anybody talking about our DB's. i'm not saying break the bank but we need a top tier CB on defense to take care of one side of the field for us. just my opinion, what do yall think?:aargh:

While I agree we need help at corner back.. who did the Panthers, Bucs and Falcons bring in to upgrade their receiving corps?

we don't have the cap space to make that kind of splash, at any position actually

I think an actual consistent pass rush... something we haven't seen in a decade... would help our corners/safeties out BIG time. Not saying we shouldn't sign one, but I want a pass rush.

You don't have to spend a ton to get a good CB in this market. It's flooded with talent.

not this year but V.Jackson, J.Jones, R.White, S.Smith, hell we dont have anybody that can cover Harry Douglas and thats sad to admit.

I think an actual consistent pass rush... something we haven't seen in a decade... would help our corners/safeties out BIG time. Not saying we shouldn't sign one, but I want a pass rush.

Who is going to do the rushing? W Smith?? LOL!

Sorry, SD...I couldn't resist...

i agree 100% but we still need 1 upgrade at corner to matchup with other teams #1 reciever.

I do think we need depth/veterans in the secondary... But a pass rush would help a LOT

I think we will at least try to acquire aso if not look out for another year of prob getting abused

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom