We need to sign or draft every potential defense back we can afford (1 Viewer)

Are we forgetting the head coach is from college? Where most who come from there fail in the NFL also this is bradys first year as oc and he also uses a lot of saints stuff

They way our offensive linemen go down. We need to load up there too.

NOOOOO.....Yall please with this OL crap. We just resigned Peat and have a more than good enough guard replacement in Easton. You can draft a Tackle with the 6th pick and be good. How much OL help do yall need. We need a #2 WR thats what we really need. Sign Clay "8 sacks last year" Matthews also!!!

Is Ronald Darby and Jason Verrett just done cause of injuries. Both guys had game at one point

NOOOOO.....Yall please with this OL crap. We just resigned Peat and have a more than good enough guard replacement in Easton. You can draft a Tackle with the 6th pick and be good. How much OL help do yall need. We need a #2 WR thats what we really need. Sign Clay "8 sacks last year" Matthews also!!!

I agree! I wouldn't mind seeing us kick the tires on Clay Matthews.

I do think we need some more Corner depth.

To at least off-set the losses of Eli Apple, and PJ Williams.

Last season we had Eli, PJ, Crawley, and P-Rob as depth options. All had prior starts at Corner.

I know we signed the XFL player, Nichols but who knows how he will adjust to coming back into the league. Fortunately I do think this will be addressed with atleast one more low-key Free agent signing, and one of our first three picks in the Draft will most likely be an Outside Corner. (IMO.)

but sign everyone out there right now? That is a bit of an overreaction

Antoine Winfield Jr. C’mon down! Jr. would be absolutely beastly under DA & AG.

I love the fact that we signed the guy from the XFL. I believe with the leadership from Jenkins we will see better play from our DB's.

Just not having a sure money cash withdrawl at CB2 for QBs on 3rd down and long will help as well.
Honestly, we only need 2 things... to stay healthy and for the older DBs to end up having a couple of years left in the tank.

During 2020 season
P-Rob 33
J. Jenkins 32
M. Jenkins 33

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom