We Need to Win Out (1 Viewer)

Saintsfan8989

SaintSational
Reaction score
6 games left. I think we have to win out in order to clinch hfa. Unfortunately, the Rams have cupcakes ( Minus Chicago) remaining.

Technically speaking as don’t have to win out, we just have to pace the Rams as we old the tiebreaker. Feeling very confident in our ability to do that and I think Chicago could beat LAR

I see them at 13-3... so for us 13 or more wins gets us HFA.

Technically speaking as don’t have to win out, we just have to pace the Rams as we old the tiebreaker. Feeling very confident in our ability to do that and I think Chicago could beat LAR

Point being the Rams are unlikely to lose again ( Except maybe Chicago). We need to win out just to be safe.

I know what the stats say this season. But this team hasn't had much success in road postseason games. We are 1-5 under DB & SP.

I think the Saints can do that.

I think the Saints can n will win anywhere. These weren't championship teams on display tonite no matter how much the media makes them out to be. Both should be ashamed of themselves. We've played the best football on earth the last mnth n we would beat LA in an nfc title game wherever it's played

Besides Chicago, where are the Rams losing though?

A team with a defense as bad as the Rams, no game is safe for them. They can and probably will drop a game they're favored to win.

Noon on the road @Detroit. Dont be shocked.

No doubt. NFC goes through LA just not the right LA. We can maybe hope for a prayer from Chicago and win 5 of 6 but the weak NFC West gives the Rams Homefield throughout. I still think we match up well against them but would rather play them in the dome. Here we go to the finish!

The Rams are not losing another game. It's a shootout league and there is no team left on their schedule that consistently puts up 30+. We have to win out. They play the Lions, Bears, Eagles, Cards, 49ers. There is only 1 team left with a winning record.

Well I didn’t think the Lions had a shot this week at home against the Panties. They just come off a huge emotional win, so who knows. This Rams team only beat the Raiders by 4 points. The Rams will finally travel to central time zone again like our game. Hopefully they get the big head & focus more on the fires during their bye week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom