We Need to Win These Next 3 Games... (1 Viewer)

Saintsfan8989

SaintSational
Reaction score
@Giants vs Redskins @Ravens. After the bye week, our schedule is hell. Goes without saying that we need to take advantage of the schedule when we can.

Who else thinks we should win these next three games? We'll be heavy favorites in each.

Hell... Those 3 games are tough. I'll be happy going 4-2 into the bye

Beating my drum of truth.

Skins always give us trouble.

Drew has never beaten the Ravens.

Hopefully we do the damn thang this year.

The only team I see us being a favorite at this point is the Giants. Redskins have a ton of talent and they just beat up on GB. Ravens are capable of playing to their competition and always give us trouble. But to your point, these are easier matchups than the subsequent 3 weeks.

Only one Saints victory over Baltimore. It was the Jake Delhomme squad in 2002 under Haslett. Last win before we re-inserted a hurt Brooks and tanked the rest of the season. Breaking so much furniture in my house...

All three of those games are difficult matchups for us.
I would say this even if our defense was playing well. One thing I’ve learned about the NFL is that you cannot take any opponent for granted - doesn’t matter about their injuries, their record, their history, none of it. Play everyone like they are the best team in the league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom