We now sit at 0-3...How will the team respond? (1 Viewer)

I'm starting to think 3-5 wins might be the best we can hope for this year.

I think we can beat the Rams, Niners, TB once and maybe a few we weren't supposed to win if guys stay healthy

San Diego
Carolina
Chiefs
Denver
Seattle

Anyone think we will win any of those? Nope. Not going to happen.

I genuinely see us going 0-8.
0-10 is possible and then we play the Rams who always seem to have our number.

i think 7-9 maybe 8-8 and miss playoffs. One thing this team has taught me in past years is that they are bad enough to miss playoffs but still do their best to screw us over on good draft picks.

@ SD- L
vs CAR- L
@ KC- L
vs SEA- L
@ 49ers- W...not confident.
vs DEN- L
@ CAR- L
vs LA- L...can't beat the rams
vs DET- L
@ TB- W
@ ARI- L
vs TB- W

Yup. We'll need to get our worthless draft spot killing wins against Tampa to finish the season. Spot on lol

If McMahon, Vitt, Bill Johnson, and Dennis Allen still have their jobs come January, it won't matter where or who we draft. We have a severe coaching deficit on defense and special teams, and a head coach who can win, but whose head is so far up his back innards, he's willing to sail the Titanic into the same iceberg repeatedly. Over and over. Ad nauseum.

It seems we've drowned so many times in that story, the water is starting to feel warm.

If they respond like they did after the muffed punt. ? 0-13.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The first half of the Raiders game is the last time I felt happy about where the season is going. Oh well, 3 years in a row, exact same story. Worst defense in the NFL. Defense is the trend for the last 4 years and we haven't caught on...

Yep. We know Payton isn't going to make those changes. We aren't developing players on Defense and that's an issue that needs to be addressed.

And we all know the Teams coach should have been long gone.

Something has to change.

5-9 and then win meaningless games to go 7-9

Well our offense will keep us in a lot of games. We'll win around 7 as in the last few years, get a middle of the pack pick next year, trade our first, second and fourth to overreach on a sure second round pick in the first and put all of our hopes on UDFAs or maybe drafting a leet WR in the seventieth round like we did that one time in draft camp.

We should bring in a defensive assistant/assistant head coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom