We now sit at 0-3...How will the team respond? (1 Viewer)

ChickenLittle.png

Lol um it already has just to let you know this isn't preseason.

I still feel stressed by the basic,lack of defensive skills. I read a quote, "the defensive play is adequate for arena football !"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@ SD- L
vs CAR- L
@ KC- L
vs SEA- L
@ 49ers- W...not confident.
vs DEN- L
@ CAR- L
vs LA- L...can't beat the rams
vs DET- L
@ TB- W
@ ARI- L
vs TB- W

Pretty close to what i had now, had us beating the whiners and splitting with Tampa. Finishing up at 2-14. Hello #1 draft pick.

Before the season started I predicted a 3-13 season. It now appears that I was mistaken. Sadly, this team looks like an 0-16 team. We'd be lucky top go 3-13. Until we find Drew's replacement, we'd better get this defense built and I mean quick.

This game was really a back breaker..

Tough road game at San Diego next week then a bye.

After that comes a brutal stretch that includes Carolina, at Arrowhead stadium against the Chiefs, and against the Seahawks and Broncos.

If we don't change something shortly, it's about to get real, real ugly. The injury bug has absolutely devastated the team this year. Hopefully not bad enough to destroy the team's spirits this early in the season but I wouldn't be surprised if so...

After this loss..How are you feeling going forward?

I see the defense pulling it all together and becoming dominant. Brees will lead the league in all statistical categories and Ingram will go on a mad dash to 1500 yards. I forsee 12-4 or 13-3 with a trip to the Super Bowl an 80-90% certainty. Payton will be coach of the year and Snead will be an all-pro. Book it.

I see the defense pulling it all together and becoming dominant. Brees will lead the league in all statistical categories and Ingram will go on a mad dash to 1500 yards. I forsee 12-4 or 13-3 with a trip to the Super Bowl an 80-90% certainty. Payton will be coach of the year and Snead will be an all-pro. Book it.

2017/2018 right?

We have 3 opportunities to win a game. If we lose to SD, SF and TB twice we will not win a game this season. I think we pull 2 of the 3 off and finish 2-14. The questions I have are: What does Benson do to fix the problems? Who do we take with a top 3 pick?

In my opinion, you can not be one of the highest paid coaches in the NFL and conclude the season with 2 wins. While I don't think they will fire Sean maybe they trade him to SF (when Chip goes to USC) or to Indy (if they fire Chuck).

Will Benson look inside the NE family to replace Sean? I know Bill's coaching tree is awful and it's a big risk. However, we are super close to that franchise. Maybe, just maybe, Benson gets some inside information from Kraft and Bill that makes him pull the trigger on the OC or DC from New England?

After addressing Sean, what will the new regime do with the pick? What's their opinion on Drew and how much he has left? This is a quarterback driven league. Will they pull the trigger on one of the top QBs and sit them for a year?

The season is going to be painful but I expect an exciting offseason. I can't wait until black Monday! #14moreweeks

That mishap on the very first punt after our defense made a rare stop tells you all you need to know. There is no way in hell we turn this season around. Good teams don't **** up like that. The injuries are another huge problem. I have a bad feeling we're about to return to our bottom dwelling days just like the old Saints, especially once Drew retires

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom