We now sit at 0-3...How will the team respond? (1 Viewer)

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
This game was really a back breaker..

Tough road game at San Diego next week then a bye.

After that comes a brutal stretch that includes Carolina, at Arrowhead stadium against the Chiefs, and against the Seahawks and Broncos.

If we don't change something shortly, it's about to get real, real ugly. The injury bug has absolutely devastated the team this year. Hopefully not bad enough to destroy the team's spirits this early in the season but I wouldn't be surprised if so...

After this loss..How are you feeling going forward?

Time to give it up. The light ain't gonna come on for this group. Too many injuries on an already deficient-roster. 5-11 and a top 8 pick is in our future.

we won't make the playoffs, that's pretty much a given

just wish we see some staff moves that at least make our defense/STs look like they belong by the end of the season

A road game before a bye when a team is 0-3 is usually the perfect recipe for a blowout. The team will likely just be ready for a relaxing bye week and mail it in a week early. Let's see if this team is different. So far it looks exactly the same.

@ SD- L
vs CAR- L
@ KC- L
vs SEA- L
@ 49ers- W...not confident.
vs DEN- L
@ CAR- L
vs LA- L...can't beat the rams
vs DET- L
@ TB- W
@ ARI- L
vs TB- W

By getting in their car and driving home and thinking...hey atleast Brees got his stats....YAYYYYY for us.

The way this year is going we'll battle back to 3-3 and then **** it all up again.

San Diego
Carolina
Chiefs
Denver
Seattle

Anyone think we will win any of those? Nope. Not going to happen.

I genuinely see us going 0-8.

Invest in a defense in every way possible forget about Brees you paid him you did enough find the future this teams not a contender even when healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they respond by renting an apartment in college station for a scout to live in...got a guy at A&M we need to focus on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom