We overcame several bad calls... (1 Viewer)

No they didn't or this thread would of never been made. They blew several missed calls on us and if we lost it would of been because of it. Look I hate the whole blaming the refs crap it gets old and cliché but there are times when the officiating is bad and needs to be called out this was one of those times.

Yeah, this game reminded of the Dallas game. They beat up Drew, face cut up etc, no calls. On an early sack of Drew, in this game the defender almost tore his head off. Right in front of the ref, no call. Foles got roughing calls for the same exact play not called on hits high to the head or neck or face mask of Drew.

The Unger one was tough.
The funny thing is when it happened live I saw it as a total hold/pull down also.
Only once I saw the replay did I see what really happened.
The refs don’t get the replay.

The other huge one we got away with was 3rd down conversion to Josh Hill.....TRS was running “interference” and clearly extended his arm to grab Jenkins to slow him down.....allowing Hill to get separation and convert the first.

I’m in agreeance that it seemed titled their way, but I think that’s just what happened, and not a conspiracy against us.

I don’t think the calls were malicious against us, like the Atlanta game last year, but we did get hit with some questionable calls at crucial moments while the Eagles got away with some stuff. Sometimes a ref is just blocked out of seeing something or has a bad angle for it. Luckily we were able to overcome it and hopefully it doesn’t go like this again next week.

If the refs were really trying to prevent us from winning, someone could’ve dropped a flag for defensive holding on that last INT or another hold on our O-line when we put it away.

They let them play in the first half but the refs changed their policy and started calling it close in the second half when the Saints were on that 11 minute 100 plus scoring drive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom