We picked on one man last Sunday (1 Viewer)

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I know it's very late to be posting this, but I just found these this morning.

Last week, we completely brutalized one Detroit corner. We completely embarrassed Eric King.

Eric King - 7 targets, 6 catches allowed, 4 TD, 0 INT, 25.5 YPA

Anyone think we can find somebody and pick on them today?

I think we will attack the middle of their D......they intend to blitz from the middle, trying to disrupt the timing of the pass...but as usual, the blitz has 2 sides....great if it works, but lousy if they don't. And if they bring the heat up the middle, we will throw in the vacuum created behind.....so Lance Moore, J Shockey , & M Colston as a posession receiver should have good chances today.

And if they get burned a few times, and try to back away from the blitz.....that's the time Brees is waiting for.....he will go deep, and go often, targeting their safeties!....that also will open up our running game, and I expect MB to put up some nice runs...

I think the Eagles D is in for a rude awakening!.....I expect them to get frustrated often, and Brees to have another pretty good day.

Eagles fans told me one of the weaknesses is blocking TEs (bad for a division with Witten, Cooley, and Boss). If that's true then hopefully Shockey will have another big day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom