We play in Chicago, in December...AGAIN! (1 Viewer)

dont worry we will wipe the floor with them this time it is time for us to kill 'em

No. Two years in a row. We played them in the playoffs in 2006. That wasn't a scheduled game. In 2004 and 2005 they played us at home.

Precisely. Personally I want us to play at Chicago because I want our revenge to be on the same grass that we lost on. And I don't think the weather affected us. I think it was a non-issue.

Sooner or later the Saints are going to have to learn to win a cold weather game.
Quit being the voice of reason!!!!! I've been to Chicago in the winter, it's cold but not like Satans house froze over.

Looks like im packing up for Chicago two years in a row...this year i hope i don't lose a bet and have to take off my shirt! GEAUX SAINTS!

Sooner or later the Saints are going to have to learn to win a cold weather game.

Yeah....its just hard to find a good summer camp that would prepare us for that....Antarctica...?

Right now our camps are anti-cold weather.

We've known since the season ended we would be playing the Bears in Chicago again.

Having it late in the year yet again seems a little fishy. I'm with Scorpius though, when we do beat them, I want it to be on that field in front of their fans.

PT knows how to play in that weather,don't sweat the small stuff....as long as the D shows up we have nothing to worry about.They have Grossman. JMHO

^^ the same grossman that didnt turn it over against us and the same orton who threw 2 tds on us..and that darn hester!

Have a little faith in our guys, people. I also want us to keep going up their until we beat them. I'd prefer a smackdown like the 06 Cowboys game, please and thanks!

Also, that early in December, it's unlikely to be all that cold. There are many players on the Saints who have played their college careers in cold weather states, it's not that big a deal.

Precisely. Personally I want us to play at Chicago because I want our revenge to be on the same grass that we lost on. And I don't think the weather affected us. I think it was a non-issue.

We've known since the season ended we would be playing the Bears in Chicago again.

Having it late in the year yet again seems a little fishy. I'm with Scorpius though, when we do beat them, I want it to be on that field in front of their fans.

I admire that both of you don't make any excuses! Kudos!

However, you will not beat us this year in Chicago. :angryrazz:

This should be another fun game to watch though!

we will prolly be out of contention anyways

Its early december and not the end like last year. It might not be that cold?:idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom