We play the Broncos in Nov. Very concerned about the defense and their headhunting spears to Cam's head. (1 Viewer)

Exactly. If he would just act with a tiny amount of class. But he does not know how. You cannot get in other players face, dance when you score, etc and not expect people to hit you back. He is classless. :jpshakehead:

Brees has received plenty of dirty hits and he's a different person from Cam. That somehow makes him less deserving?

Classless is purposely and illegally hitting your opponent in the head with your helmet because you can't beat them straight up. Our defense celebrates all the time for little things like sacks and pass break-ups all while being a member of the worst defenses ever.

What's wrong with celebrating? So what I hurt another grown man's feelings by dancing. Should've played better and\or had thicker skin. What's class have to do with winning in the violent sport of football? Hasn't done anything for us. At our "classiest" we won a superbowl and had a straight up rapist on our team to thank for it.

There's gotta be more to all the cam Newton hate other than him being a dancing panther.

Brees has received plenty of dirty hits and he's a different person from Cam. That somehow makes him less deserving?

Classless is purposely and illegally hitting your opponent in the head with your helmet because you can't beat them straight up. Our defense celebrates all the time for little things like sacks and pass break-ups all while being a member of the worst defenses ever.

What's wrong with celebrating? So what I hurt another grown man's feelings by dancing. Should've played better and\or had thicker skin. What's class have to do with winning in the violent sport of football? Hasn't done anything for us. At our "classiest" we won a superbowl and had a straight up rapist on our team to thank for it.

There's gotta be more to all the cam Newton hate other than him being a dancing panther.

Which hits were classless?

Mn1z9Ld.jpg

sorry, I know it's wrong, but I just love watching this over & over......

I think you ate judging based on slow motion not game speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't just one time lol Regardless of speed, if Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Manning etc wouldve voiced for that call to be made, I think we could both agree that it wouldve been. Illegal is illegal, right?

I think the OP made a great post and I totally get it. But damn can't we just smile just a little bit behind our fear because this is Scam we are talking about.....

I wasn't just one time lol Regardless of speed, if Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Manning etc wouldve voiced for that call to be made, I think we could both agree that it wouldve been. Illegal is illegal, right?

I'm saying you think he (#26 for example) intended to go helmet to helmet because that's what you see in slow motion. The defender can't predict where the guy with the ball will move his head later when running as fast as he can to make a play. Sometimes that results in a flag, sometimes it doesn't.

As for other QBs, voicing whether calls should be made, it's hard to say, because those guys can't make the kinds of plays Cam makes. They are not both bigger and faster than half of the defense and thus not putting themselves into position to take as many of those hits.

Back in the day I respected the 49ers offense as the class of the league, and I wanted to see the Dome Patrol beat the hell out of Joe Montana who was about 190lbs. That was the only chance of our team competing with them. Was that classless?

I enjoyed this #TBT. Don't run your mouth!

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/i7JJ5HHEOma/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script><iframe src="https://vine.co/v/i7JJ5HHEOma/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

Instead of making this a hit about "run your mouth", I'd rather it be about Mauti just going all out to try to prevent a TD no matter who the runner is.

I hate the Panthers. And Scam Newton. But those hits are disgusting. It's a game. Taunting and bigheadedness aside there's no reason to leave a guy mentally challenged over a football game. The spearing to the head is ridiculous and is gonna kill somebody

I'm not worried. It's football and I know Brees won't be instigating that defense like Dumb*** Newton was

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom