We play the Falcons (-3) this week (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I think a lot of us are forgetting that. We are playing a Falcons team that is on a 3 game slide and will want some payback for us sinking their ships. I would love to see some talk about our biggest rival. We will be able to get the Bengals again in 4 years, unless they can get to the Super Bowl befor then. Call me dillusional but being down on our 6-4 Saints wont do me any good.

give us a day or two to shake this off. 2 red zone ints are hard to bound back from as a fan

I despise the Falcons. I've said everything I can say. I wish no ill on any team or any player typically, except the Falcons. Normally I simply wish the Saints play well enough it doesn't matter what anyone else does. Not the Falcons. I want them to implode. I don't want them 1 game worse then the Saints, I want them 0-16.

I like the Momentum flop with that team so far, But strangely Vick walked off the field with a smile, i found that kind of disturbing becuase his cousin which "hmm" is a professional QB as well does the samething after a screw up, i hope Vick keeps doing that to his fan-base, I went to the ATL board sunday and it was almost as if they were in Typographical Tears on that board, they are ready to sit vick out and he wasn't even the main problem that team has been losing, sure he's been a little inconsistant, but you have to give more the blame to they're recievers corp than the QB/RB, they kinda gave up on his bullets he call passes.

It's gonna be a tuff game, because ATL is coming off a 3 game losing streak, we are coming off a 2 game losing streak but we still sit atop of the division in a tie situation, ATL will be coming at us with everything for 3 reasons, something to prove since that butt whoopin in our dome by both our "Turf" and our team and the fact that the Buc's is creeping up on them in the division lol.
And they also have to get that teams momentum back.

Last edited:
The Falcons are one of the few teams I don't fear matchup-wise. I'm reasonably confident about taking this one.

The Falcons are one of the few teams I don't fear matchup-wise. I'm reasonably confident about taking this one.

Me to. We've always contained Vick's running rather well, even in the Haslett years. Oddly enough he always used to beat us with his arm in the last seconds of the game. Pretty sure he beat us 4 times by scoring on the last drive of the game.

I despise the Falcons. I've said everything I can say. I wish no ill on any team or any player typically, except the Falcons. Normally I simply wish the Saints play well enough it doesn't matter what anyone else does. Not the Falcons. I want them to implode. I don't want them 1 game worse then the Saints, I want them 0-16.

I share your sentiments.
While 0-16 is out of the question at this point, 5-11 sound good to me as well.

I hope we can figure a way out to stop Crumpler. Maybe the Saints can sign Tanya Harding or something.

I share your sentiments.
While 0-16 is out of the question at this point, 5-11 sound good to me as well.

I'll take 5-11, Vick getting benched, Mora getting fired, DeAngelo Hall getting burned and missing the Pro Bowl, and Abraham reinjuring his "groin" 2 plays after he comes back from it and missing the rest of the season.

How in the world could anybody give a team 3 points to play the Falcons right now. They lost 3 games in a row and two of them have come against the Browns at home and the Lions. I guess the bets are disrespecting. We are going to roll the Falcons. Don't even take the Points, take the Saints to win outright. I might even play a teaser pushing the Falcons 9 points meaning we will win by 7 or more. I can't wait to go gloat on the Falcons site while they are in total meltdown mode.

sucks that we seem to get every team at 'despiration time" this year. I am nervous about this one b/c the season is pretty much riding on it.

sucks that we seem to get every team at 'despiration time" this year. I am nervous about this one b/c the season is pretty much riding on it.

I agree with you. The Media is all over Vick now, for stinking it up the last 3 games. This would be the perfect time for him to bounce back and have a good game. With this 2ndary, he only needs to buy himself a few seconds and he can hit some long passes. This game may require another 300 yard effort from Brees, unless the Saints show they can run the ball. The Saints could sure use some help from the Special Teams again. They have pretty much been a non-factor the last 3 or 4 games. The Ravens had 3 long Punt returns yesterday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom